WiFi on board???

DAKfever

"I only hope that we don't lose sight of one thing
Do the Disney ships have WiFi on board so I can bring my laptop to check email, and update DISBOARDS of course:)? I want to be able to access the internet without having to use the business center on board!

Yes, it's available. Not sure if it's any faster than it was a couple of years ago, but it is expensive to use IMO.

Do the Disney ships have WiFi on board so I can bring my laptop to check email, and update DISBOARDS of course:)? I want to be able to access the internet without having to use the business center on board!

I would would suggest staying offline during your trip unless it is urgent or something work related that you promised to take care of while you were on vacation. I find that the best part of a cruise is unplugging from my connected life... No cell, no internet... The only reason I take my laptop is to dump my memory cards.

The internet is slow and expensive. If you do opt to use the wifi, I would suggest logging in to check your email, then log off. Read and compose replies and new messages.. Then log back on to send. This helps maximize your internet minutes that you are paying for on the ship.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter