WiFi at Peru hotels

Bobo912

DIS Veteran
Can anybody who has taken the Peru trip recall if there is wifi at the hotels and if it's free or for a fee? I'm especially confused about Sol y Luna. I found conflicting reports with some saying no wifi, another that said wifi is $8 per day and others that said free wifi.

We took the trip this December.

WiFi was free at Sol y Luna, but the reception was terrible in the Casitas. (Or at least in ours.) We went to the tiny lobby when it was important to have access.

Note: the cellular data reception was fine in the Casita (room). I added an International Data plan from AT&T to my iPhone, and I ended up using that for coverage throughout the trip.

Thanks, margie! Did anyone on your trip have issues with the altitude? That is my main concern. I'm in pretty good shape, but from what I've read that doesn't help. If there were kids in your group, did any of them get sick?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter