Wicked Cool Experience @ Disney!!

Princess Ash

<font color=deeppink>Disney Princess<br><font colo
Ok, we stayed at the Grand Floridian, and anyone's who's ever stayed there knows that there is a beautiful grand piano in the main building. Guess what? I played it :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc!! It was soo fun, (but nerve-wracking...sp?) Here's the long extended version. We (my family) were eating snacks @ concierge when we heard the gorgeous melodic sound of the piano. :) We had just come from the pool, and I was a wreck!! :rolleyes: I wanted to play soooo bad though! After much persuasion, my mom finally said I could ask. I ran all the way back to the room, (Conch Key Building), put on my shorts, (I had a bathing suit on), got the little bit of sheet music I needed, and ran all the way back! I was out of breath. The guy was really nice, and said.....YES!! I was ecstatic!!!!!! Yay!!! Moral of the Story- Never be afraid to ask, cuz they just might say yes!!!!! Yippee!!!! :D

How exciting!! I hope your mom got pictures or better yet, a video.

Thats so awesome!! I wish I knew how to play piano cause I would love to do that! heh:jester:

Wow!! Thats really exciting!! You must have been happy!!!:Pinkbounc :bounce:

Wow!! :eek:

That's so brilliant!! You're so incredibly lucky!! :D

- Suzi
:D

Sry i spelled a lot wrong Wat i meant was. Were a lot of people listening to u play the piano. Boy i'm jealous i wish i could play the piano!:smooth: :rolleyes: :mad: :o :p :) :D :cool: :eek: :jester: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :jester: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc :jester: :confused: :smooth:

Wow, how cool! And also cool that you stayed in GF concierge - lucky girl!

That is so cool! I wish that I could play, but oh well...someting to learn in life. That is soo cool that you did that. Did you get pics of it?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter