Why so little info on All Star Music

We stayed at ASMU 2 years ago, Jazz building, family suite. It was our first stay onsite (well, I stayed at Contemporary and Poly a looong time ago when I was younger). We all loved it. No complaints at all. I'd go back there again, if there weren't so many other resorts to choose from.

Yes, they have an ice cream bar and bakery at all of the All Star resorts -- actually every WDW resort we've eaten at. They have the same food stations too, but some differences in the menus, eg. we couldn't get turkey dinner or chicken quesadillas at Pop any year we've eaten there. But they had a few things that weren't on the All Star menus.

It seems like the food court at Pop is a lot bigger but that's partly because the gift shop is in the food court -- which could be good or bad depending on your point of view. It's not a lot bigger but there are more tables. But regardless of where you stay, the food courts are packed at certain times of day eg. breakfast before everyone heads to the parks on Saturday morning.

Pop has frozen cokes. I guess that's a big deal for people who like Pop, so I had to say that :rotfl:

Pop doesn't have the frozen cokes anymore.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter