Why is TRex so hard to get into?

You can pretty much get any reservation you want when you call T-Rex directly. There number is somewhere on the boards here - you might try the dining reservations section and do a search for T-Rex.
Hope this helps.

shawnh199 said:
You can pretty much get any reservation you want when you call T-Rex directly. There number is somewhere on the boards here - you might try the dining reservations section and do a search for T-Rex.
Hope this helps.

Exactly. You have to call. They only release a certain number of reservations to Disney online.

It is not available any evening we are there. Only Be Our Guest is as hard.

I think it is because it is on the DDP now. We didn't do it our last 2 times because it wasn't then. We are planning on going in November and plan on choosing it for 1 of our TS as we have heard it is awesome. I have May 10th marked for making ADR's!:flower1: Don't give up and call or check online every morning when their system resets. I hope u can get in!:)

Definitely call. When I called, they had same-day reservations available.

You can usually do a walk up too depending on how long you want to wait, but it's with a try if you want to be more spontaneous. I've also read you can sit in the bar area without a reservation. The bar area is so cool!

I would call as we was told it was fully booked by when we rung up they had loads of spaces, not sure I would suggest a walk up every time we have been the que has been out the door unless its a late lunch time your after :)

You can usually do a walk up too depending on how long you want to wait, but it's with a try if you want to be more spontaneous. I've also read you can sit in the bar area without a reservation. The bar area is so cool!

We love the bar! And go at least once every trip. But I think the tables around the bar are used for reservations. I dont know for sure. Once we were seated there but I don't remember if we had a reservation or not. But they put us there we didn't just choose the table. Kids are allowed to sit the bar.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter