Why is there no ROL Dining Package during July and/or August?

aggordon2

Mouseketeer
We are going to WDW during the week of August 13 - 19. We were able to make reservations for Tusker House with out the dining package but could not make any reservations for the ROL dining package.

Is there any reason why the dining packages stop after June 30th?

Any help is appreciative.

Thanks for the question. I'm the week after and wondering the same thing. I got Tiffins, but there's no package yet. You get to your 180 day mark and you just can't do what you want to do.
What might be helpful, or at least additive to the confusion is this...i was looking at times for ROL. This month there are 2/night on 3 nights, 7:15 and 8:30. In April it goes to 8:30 and 9:45 !! In may and June 1 show only at 9:15 with a 10pm park closure. Wow, what a change that is. And finally, for July and August....TBD. no info at all. Frankly I can't tell if the ROL/Dining package is even working for this month or next. I suggest we keep looking every day. Post here when we see a change.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter