Why is milesource not crediting

frannn

<font color=blue>please stop the madnesssss alread
Milesource has not credited points for me at all since Friday. Now, when I try to get the points from the "7's", the picture doesn't even show up. Am I doing something wrong? I even cleared my cookies and temp internet files.

I don't think that you are doing anything wrong. The daily points are crediting this morning, but nothing else is. Of course, this is because I am 9 points away from cashing out for a $25 reward.....:rolleyes:

Milesource has been quirky all weekend. I was unable to even get in using IE but when I switched to my AOL browser, it worked.

This morning, it is working in IE but the the 7 Mile Beach was not up until just a few minutes ago. The other Click Fix still has no sites to click on as of 11:10 am EDT.

7 Mile Beach is now crediting me as well! Edited to add that the other Click Fix is still empty at 12:05pm). Only 3 points to go!:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter