Why is Feb higher in points?

Just Curious, New to DVC, noticing Febuary is higher in points then i would of thought. I know theres a Marathon weekend usually in Febuary but what else is going on in Feb? Is there more then one weekend for the Marathon?

I would think Feb would be more like Jan or even September in terms of points needed.
Guess its more popular then i thought, I say this as im thinking of going in Feb:)
Europe is out of school for two weeks in Feb, I think the second two are their winter break. The exact timing might depend on when Easter break falls??? I can't remember.

When is the earliest that spring Break or Europe's winter breaks start?
We are going the first two weeks of Feb. We shifted one week later because of refurbs. I had thought that mid-Feb would be the earliest. Now I am worried.

We are going the first two weeks of Feb. We shifted one week later because of refurbs. I had thought that mid-Feb would be the earliest. Now I am worried.
I've read repeatedly that the first two weeks of February are the slowest to book up (least in demand) all year, as far as DVC goes. I don't know how that translates to how crowded the parks are, but many of our trips now take place from mid-January to mid-February, and the parks don't seem nearly as crowded then as in the fall.

it depends on country, really the first three weeks this year, but looks like most are second and third.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter