Why is Disney taunting me???

npmommie

<font color=red>Channels George Michael in her car
why oh why!!
I just got another pin code, for 40% off any level of resort, deluxe, mod or value!
we have no trip planned, just went in January..........but ..............this makes me really want to go.............

If they build it, you will come......:dance3: maybe someone is trying to tell you that you NEED to be in the Happiest Place on Earth...it's best to go with it....:lmao:

how long was the pin good for?? we'll be there in 17 days and Im hoping for a BB, but Im afraid it will only cover the month's we cant go...

maybe you need to sneak in a mini-trip? I mean, 40% off is practically free, right??

I agree its too good to pass up!!
but will hubby agree? LOL, thats the question of the day! :rotfl:
The dates were only up til 12/18/10 with a couple of weeks blocked out

I got that one too, and we are arriving on the day it says it ends, so I might see if our TA can get us the deal, although I was hoping for Free Dining :(

I got that code also....and have been wondering how to try to swing that vacation. The hotel will be an awesome deal, however the airfare is just outrageous!!! The airfare would be double the amount than the hotel....so not sure. I would love to go for the mvmcp though. Hmmm......gonna really think about this tonight and try to plan out the exact costs!

Oh, I agree I feel like Disney is just playing mind games with me:laughing:. We were just there in Feb. but, I really really want to go back in the winter (I am so not a summer person). Anyway, DH said that our trip this past Feb. would be our last for a few years:sad1: and I agreed because of the expense and still worried about the economy etc. Well, I have never ever received a pin code and I have been signed up for every freakin Disney thing for years and still nothing. Now, when I have finally agreed no more trips for a while BAM!!!! Disney sends me 3 pin codes in the past month and a half. Really are they trying to torture me?:mad:

I need some magic :wizard: Hoping and praying for a code!

I've followed all the advise (signing up for dvd, updating disney account, etc
but no luck :confused:

When I booked my trip last year I prayed and prayed and prayed for a PIN code, no luck (but I got the stay 4 get three free deal so it all worked out).

It's been over a year since our trip and I've had at least one PIN code a month since January 1. The free dining pin, the kids stay play free code the 20/30 code, and I got the 40% code this morning, plus at least one maybe two or three others.

Disney taunted me as well, however, I just got back 11 days ago!

As much as I would love to there is no way to we can return to WDW in 2010...
Fingers crossed I get the same deal for 2011!

When I booked my trip last year I prayed and prayed and prayed for a PIN code, no luck (but I got the stay 4 get three free deal so it all worked out).

It's been over a year since our trip and I've had at least one PIN code a month since January 1. The free dining pin, the kids stay play free code the 20/30 code, and I got the 40% code this morning, plus at least one maybe two or three others.

How have you received them...email, snail mail?
When I booked our 2010 December trip a couple months ago I asked if there was a code associated with my or my husbands name and was told no but if there was I would receive an email. Does anyone know if this is true?

When I booked our 2010 December trip a couple months ago I asked if there was a code associated with my or my husbands name and was told no but if there was I would receive an email. Does anyone know if this is true?

I've gotten them both ways. Most recently have been e-mails but I've gotten two by snail mail. 1 last year and one this year.

why oh why!!
I just got another pin code, for 40% off any level of resort, deluxe, mod or value!
we have no trip planned, just went in January..........but ..............this makes me really want to go.............

I succombed to the taunt. I too was just there in January for 16 days, now going for another week Dec 12-19. We have gift cards left from our last trip, and funds in the vacation account, so took advantage of 40% off a preferred room at ASMu :wizard: DD was going to be flying down to visit her dad for the holidays, so only have to get 1 plane ticket, so that will be nice (dad paid for dd's).

I think I just got the same one - 40%. Pretty awesome, but we're already going on a 40% code in July. None of the new dates will work for me; I'm a teacher!

I got the last few by email, and I also got 2 by snail mail within the last year......

If I can get good airfare, we may be giving in! LOL, we will see!
I love going when the holiday decor is up, we went last year at holidays and its so cool seeing all the decorations, loved it!

Ugh! I'm with you. No trip planned this year and I have received 4 pins in the past 3 weeks (mostly the same with various % off up til Dec 18). It's driving me nuts!!! We can't squeeze it in this year as we are doing a cruise, then hopefully Hawaii in the spring. Maybe next December, but this keeps making me wish we were going this year! Of course next year, when we want to go, we won't get any pins!

I received that code too (40%). A WDW trip is so not in the budget and we've never stayed on site, but I went and checked anyway. It was fun to look. But alas, I deleted the email.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter