Why do they keep replacing rides instead of adding them?

I still think there are a few issues:

Animal Kingdom still needs something. I think either a) a redo of Dinoland USA or b) Australia would help. Not sure what an attraction in an Australia land would look like but another walking trail and a few more animal/cultural exhibits would be welcome
Hollywood Studios. I still feel that the park will be stunted. You will have 3 'lands', half a land and a ride. The most comparable parks are USO and IOA and both have 6ish lands.
Epcot. Even with what is announced there still needs to be a bit more. Ideally 4 to 6 new or improved attractions.

I still think there are a few issues:

Animal Kingdom still needs something. I think either a) a redo of Dinoland USA or b) Australia would help. Not sure what an attraction in an Australia land would look like but another walking trail and a few more animal/cultural exhibits would be welcome

Thre Zootopia rumor at Rafiki's Animal Watch sounds interesting.

Hollywood Studios. I still feel that the park will be stunted. You will have 3 'lands', half a land and a ride. The most comparable parks are USO and IOA and both have 6ish lands.

Monstropolis rumor from Toy Story Land entrance over to Rockn' Rollercoaster changing to a Monstor's Inc door coaster.

Epcot. Even with what is announced there still needs to be a bit more. Ideally 4 to 6 new or improved attractions.
Brazil and Australia/Phillipines countries added to World showcase, plus if you look at the concept art from D23, HUGE changes are coming.

The D23 announcements were all phase One. There surely are Phase 2 ideas out there, but things change so much in the planning stages, and it's not like there weren't enough announcements made.

Enjoy what they announced when they arrive, and wait for more announcements to come.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter