• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why do I always get the one ...

Spook

DIS Veteran
Just opened a packet of smoothie mix (pieces of exotic fruit) and a lump of cardboard fell out - yuck. Now I've got to take it back to the store. I always manage to pick up the pack with something in or the thing that doesn't work.

Jan

eeek

I mananged to buy already out of date kids yoghurt from Asda the other week - I did complain by e-mail which they forwarded to the store manager but I never had a reply from him. I was just glad I spotted the date before DD ate it.

I never dreamt of checking the expiry date!

It's not just you. I bought chicken breasts on Saturday morning. Expiry date was not until later this week. When I opened them, the smell was revolting. Took them right back to the supermarket, got my money back and a replacement :thumbsup2

Spook said:
Just opened a packet of smoothie mix (pieces of exotic fruit) and a lump of cardboard fell out - yuck. Now I've got to take it back to the store. I always manage to pick up the pack with something in or the thing that doesn't work.

Jan

Yuk :(

Were definitely buying much more fresh food as a result of a number of incidents.
Plastic inside ham of a certain kids lunchbox product that DD choked on at school lunch time was the final straw.
Your quite right it is not nice :eek:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter