Why did they make AOA a Value resort???

The suites are not $400 a night.

the rack rates for summer are $348 for weekdays and $398 for weekends - so she is kinda right - add the taxes for 12.5% and it is higher

no one should be paying rack rates - most people can get a discount.

I think they should really stop calling it a value resort. They should just call it a family suite resort. It's really bait and switch. That's why they put the LM rooms in. They are priced somewhat under the value category, although never discounted from the (rather high creeping up) price of values. The suites are expensive. If they are charging such a price for the suites, they really should add some higher end amenities such as pool slides, water sports, sit down restaurants....etc.:confused:

The resorts that already exist and have all of those "higher end amenities" cost way more than what they charge at AoA. Hence the value in AoA.

Value resorts are a value compared to the other Disney resorts. They have not so fancy pool areas (no slides or hot tubs), they don't have sit down restaurants, and they don't have covered bus stops with seating.

Has nothing at all to do with bait and switch.

My sister and her family are going July 24 to Aug 6th. They are paying about $200 a night for a room in AOA for 6 people. Not sure were people are getting $400 a night.

It's $314 a night WITH a Disney Visa discount for an AoA suite during their stay. How do I know? We are booked for the same time frame!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter