• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Why can't I post?

J

jkh43test

I resgistered a few hours ago and still can not post. I am trying to post on the DVC Rent/Trade board and everytime I try I get the following error:

You do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:
You do not have permission to access the page that you were trying to. Are you trying to edit someone else's post or trying to access administrative features? Check that you are allowed to perform this action in the Forum Rules.
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I am hoping that I will be able to post on this board as I saw mention that you don't need to logged in to post and that somenoe can help me figure out what is wrong.

Thanks,
Jeremiah

Hi, Jeremiah, and welcome to the DIS!! You don't need to be registered to post here on the Welcome Board, but you do need to be registered to post on other forums. Have you replied to the activiation e-mail that was sent to you? That might be why you can't post on other boards.

If you have any further questions, feel free to ask. Again, welcome to the DIS! :)

jkh43test...
I am having the same problem. I registered Friday 9/17 & still cannot post on ANY of the boards. Find anything out yet? I have emailed for help...but have yet to get a reply. But I also didn't get a confirmation of registration emailed to me.

ANy help from anyone would be greatly appreciated!
::MinnieMo ::MickeyMo

Always a Princess-

There's a post near the top of this forum that contains information for AOL users who are having trouble registering. I think that will explain what's happening and give you some solutions.

The problem is that AOL filters email, and is not delivering our automated emails to you.

One solution is to add "webmaster@wdwinfo.com" to your AOL email address book and then request that your activation email be resent.

Another solution is to get a non-AOL email account, and use that for your DIS email address.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter