Why can't I decide!!!!??????

Mommy Poppins

DIS Veteran
I am definitely booking a 7 nite western cruise for May 2006 for my DH's return from deployment. We are definitely doing the vow renewal on the cruise. All 3 kids (3, 6 and 9) are psyched to finally get to go on a cruise! However, everytime I think I have picked which date, I change my mind! I'm going nuts!!!!! I'm down to May 6 or May 20--aaaahhhhhhh!!!!!!

Just pick a date, make the deposit, and sit back & wait :-) Those 2 dates have the same ports, so it really comes down to whatever fits your schedule....

Good luck!!

May 6... there it was just done for you!!!! pirate: Go and have fun!!!!

I third the vote for May 6th - that is when we are going! We'll have kids in our group around the ages of yours too - a 9, 8, 7, 5, 5, and 4 yr old.

Heather :earsgirl:

DH :earsboy: DD princess: twins pirate: pirate:

DCL Western 5/06

May 6th vote for me too. Just beacause I always vote with the majority.

When we were on our cruise last March, we met a lovely family whose DH was home on leave. We enjoyed our whole day at CC with them.

I am sure you can't wait!

Denae

Pick May 6th, that's when we are going! It's gonna be a great cruise....and you might even get to meet a nice family from Montreal.....:rotfl2:

Another vote for May 6th, just because it is my DD's birthday!!!!

Have fun on your cruise!!

I'd definitely chose May 6th 2006 as that is when we have chosen to sail! Looks like there will be two Canadian families on board that week! :cool1:

Check the prices. May 6th looks cheaper. I would go with that. Use the extra money for excursions!
DJ

Well, majority wins (and it is my choice too!!). We are booked for May 6, Category 3 and a game plan for our vow renewal service. Thanks everyone!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter