Why can't I choose a plan?

lobolabo

Mouseketeer
I'm trying to price out a trip on the Disney website and for some reason it will only let me choose the quick service plan. Is there something going on with the website that I'm unaware of? Last I checked it didn't matter what level resort you want to stay at.

I'm trying to price out a trip on the Disney website and for some reason it will only let me choose the quick service plan. Is there something going on with the website that I'm unaware of? Last I checked it didn't matter what level resort you want to stay at.

Are you entering through the special offers and choosing the free dining plan by mistake? That's the only thing I can think of that would limit the plan you're able to choose as both values and mods only get the QSDP. But, even with free dining, you should be able to choose to pay to upgrade to another plan.

The website is still acting up and has been for a few days now.

Just look up the cost of the DDP, and add it to the resort only prices you're getting online. If it's not working right when time to book, book by phone

Thanks guys. I'm glad to know I'm not crazy. :P

I just wish the website would stop acting up. Sigh.

I've learned that most Disney website upgrades really end up meaning ....won't work right for the next couple of weeks....

I do realize that they get a ridiculous amount of volume, but it's pretty bad sometimes.

Does anyone know the cost of the plans?
To find that, just price out a reservation with and without dining, and subtract the difference.

I will add that purchasing a dining plan typically costs more than just paying for the same meals out of pocket. Also keep in mind that the dining plan does not include tips, which you will need to pay as you go.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter