Why are there 2006 dates online if you can't book them

MagicKingdom05

<font color=red>Loves to Travel<br><font color=dar
Hi,

I have noticed that you can pull up 2006 and 2007 on the online reservation system and it even lets you get as far as choosen your resort. However once you do that it tells you that only reservations for arrivals up to Dec 31, 2005 can be made and to choose different dates. Why even put 2006 and 2007 on there if you can't book that time yet.

I noticed the same thing. :confused3 I think maybe you have to call to book that far in advance?

I just tried it again and got the same thing, it's so frustrating. The other thing that is annoying me is I checked rates a few times for the same exact dates, resorts and park hopper tickets and I am getting different quotes. Does anyone know why? It's a few hundred dollars difference! I'm getting annoyed! :sad2:

its a good question, with no good answer. it is frustrating to think you can do something on the site and then not be able to do it. I think they need some help in their programming staff to get it working better. It looks real nice, but somethings just don't work right.

I called CRO for my Dec 2006 ressie and they told me they cannot book more than 500 days in advance. So July 19th will be my call day!

I just heard that 2006 MYW package rates will be available to TA's on June 30th, and and thru CRO. Not sure how long until you can book on disneyworld.com.

Noticed the same thing, struck me that they need some new site programmers' at disney

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter