~Why Are People SO Careless????~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I bought my truck in jan 2003, a black dodge ram pick-up 1500 with an extended cab and a short bed. It is bright and shiny...you can see it, you know!

well, the first hit was when I was sitting in my living room I hear a load crashing sound, only to hear the person who lived next door to me, smashing inot my truck, drunk....and then took off for well over 24 hours!! $4200 hundred dollars worth of damage.
not to mention that I was sick to my stomach over this whole thing, ya the insuranced company paid for it. but I got stuckwiht a bill for a rental!!!!

then back in Oct, a old lady decided to back into me and take out the OTHER side!!!!over$890 dollars!!

now mind you, I have never HIT anyone!! I have the highest perfect driving score you can get!!!!

so today, I come out of work, some dude I guess with a hand cart, decided to scrap and dent under my taillight and takee all the paint off!!! and then he took off!!! well, there was a witness not to mention the guy WORKS there! AND there was a camera on him!!!

3 strikes...this truck is SO over!!!!
and why are people like this????

I have a Yellow 2004 Dodge Ram, and I hear ya....

After owning it for two months, I got hit while in Florida on Hwy 535. The guy said he DIDN'T SEE ME!!!! Excuse me, I drive a BRIGHT YELLOW HUGE Dodge ram.

The insurance ended up jerking me around until Aug. I never park near people, even at work. I've seen so many door dents to other people by careless kids. I would rather walk the extra mile and get my exersize than to park up close and risk my truck.

BTW - disneyworld! - Is that thing a Hemi?

TSR6 said:
I have a Yellow 2004 Dodge Ram, and I hear ya....

After owning it for two months, I got hit while in Florida on Hwy 535. The guy said he DIDN'T SEE ME!!!! Excuse me, I drive a BRIGHT YELLOW HUGE Dodge ram.

The insurance ended up jerking me around until Aug. I never park near people, even at work. I've seen so many door dents to other people by careless kids. I would rather walk the extra mile and get my exersize than to park up close and risk my truck.

BTW - disneyworld! - Is that thing a Hemi?

:rotfl: Ya, It's got a Hemi!! :rotfl:

I park in Handicapp spots(yes I have a plate!) and they STILL hit me!! :sad2:

You know the guy that parks in the very last parking spot of walmart? Thats me....

Gotta love the Hemi! I did a burn-out in front of Disney Security yesterday. Purely by accident... you know, (wet roads + hemi = oops.) :confused3 :cool1: :cool1: hehe

My dbf went to his truck during work today to get something and there was a huge scratch on the passenger side of his truck! And to think he just payed off his truch a week ago!!!

Nicole princess:

TSR6 said:
You know the guy that parks in the very last parking spot of walmart? Thats me....

Gotta love the Hemi! I did a burn-out in front of Disney Security yesterday. Purely by accident... you know, (wet roads + hemi = oops.) :confused3 :cool1: :cool1: hehe
oh, is that why that happens? I just thought I had a lead foot :flower:

This really isn't contributing to the OP but I had to tell my story.

Okay (and no offense to blondes) but my DH says that I should have been a true blonde. I can do the STUPIDEST things ever!!! Give me a test and I'll make a perfect score but in the common sense department I'm lacking :rotfl:

So.......I hit the mailbox. I didn't just bump it, I full on backed over it! Busted the heck out of my taillight. It goes everywhere. So DH calls all around and the cheapest he can find the taillight is $149 dollars. So I'm feeling stupid about hitting the mailbox. I glance on ebay and there is a taillight, just ending for...........are you ready for this?

.99 CENTS!!!!!! So I bought it, it came in and was perfect. :rotfl:

I'm so sorry about your truck! Hope you stick it to the guy for leaving.

I almost got ran over this morning by some lady on a cell phone & putting her makeup on and trying to drive at 70 mph at the same time. Should have called the police as she was swerving all over the road.

SouthernBaptist said:
I almost got ran over this morning by some lady on a cell phone & putting her makeup on and trying to drive at 70 mph at the same time. Should have called the police as she was swerving all over the road.
oh, another pet peeve of mine!!!!

Beauty, I am blonde...but never in my truck when this all goes down!!

and I just got a call, they found who did it. it should get fixed by them next week!! and if the guy is cute....boy, am I gonna make him pay!!!

disneyworld! said:
oh, is that why that happens? I just thought I had a lead foot :flower:

...indeed. Me too...

I'm getting close to needing a new set of tires. :guilty:

We bought a brand new Honda Civic JUNE 11. Last Sunday EIGHT DAYS after we bought it there was a scratch on the passenger door and a scrape lower down on the piece of molding that is supposed to prevent other doors from banging into yours. GRRRR!!!!

I have a 2003 Nissan Altima. It is a lease. BOTH of the back doors have enormous dents and scrapes of paint from being hit with other people's doors. We will have to pay for that damage when we turn the car back in.

Thanks, careless people! :mad: :mad:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter