"Whozits & Whatzits" on the Dream?

CSX2

Mouseketeer
The DU website has a JPG of the deck plans for the Dream that shows "Whozits & Whatzits" just forward of Donald's Pool and the Deck Stage. Does anyone know what this is? It does not appear on the interactive deck plans on the DCL site (the Ice Cream/Grill etc don't show up there either).

The DU website has a JPG of the deck plans for the Dream that shows "Whozits & Whatzits" just forward of Donald's Pool and the Deck Stage. Does anyone know what this is? It does not appear on the interactive deck plans on the DCL site (the Ice Cream/Grill etc don't show up there either).

I believe that is the small shop that will sell pool items, beach towels, etc.

I know I read something about this but my guess is that it is a sundry type gift shop...sun screens, towels, beach stuff, etc. I will try and find where I read about it and report back.

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter