• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's Your Favourite Simpsons Character?

PigSoldier

to dance beneath the diamond sky with one hand wav
I'm utterly obsessed with The Simpsons, and although everyone knows Homer's the star of the show, who's your favourite non-member of the Simpson family? (If that made any sense whatsoever :rolleyes: )

For as long as I can remember, my favourite character was Ralph, but recently, Milhouse has been growing on me a lot. I love all his funny geeky ways, 'If she sees that you'll do anything her, she's bound to respect you.' Hehehe........... :D

- Suzi
:D

How can you not watch the SImpsons?!!!
i would saY Ned Flanders cuz even tho he is a loser he is funny...

i like Lisa! we are like twins...lol

Ralph is sooo funny! omg!

Ok don't kill me but i have to take Banzai's side....i dont watch it and i really dont like the show :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: Im sry im sry im sry im sry im sry

Ralph is my favourite-I liked the episode where he was part of the school band and he got a recorder stuck up his nose! lol:rolleyes: :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter