Who's made ressies for FQ and when?

momoftwins98

Earning My Ears
Just curious - how many of us have made ressies for FQ. I have made our ressies for June 3-7th for my DH and DD (5). We can't wait. DH hasn't been to disney since he was a boy. He thinks I have gone crazy with all this. I keep telling him, just wait - it's contagious.

Since we are moving to Orlando this summer. I am definitely for sure will be staying at POFQ for a weekend! I am not too sure which weekend. We can now visit Disney/Universal anytime of the day!!

My kids and I can't wait to check out that cool pool! I forgot what that pool is called. I just have this feeling that this might be our favorite moderate resort! :)

We have ressies for POFQ July 18-24. It will be my DH and I,our DS and DD(2) and my MIL (our own personal Fairy Godmother.) My DD will be turning 3 while we are there. ::MinnieMo

We are splitting our stay in March with CSR March 20-25 and POFQ 25-27! I can't wait! We were booked there last May for the week they decided to close due to remodeling. We were upgraded to AKL. We loved AKL, but I still want to try POFQ- so here we come.

I just switched my ressies from POP to the POFQ for my trip April 29 through May 4th. POFQ is my favorite resort, and I'm looking forward to staying in the newly renovated resort!

Karen

We will be at POFQ for Thanksgiving week- November 21-27. Can't wait to get back to our favorite resort!:Pinkbounc

We're going in June (19-26). We had originally made our ressie for POR, but changed back to POFQ (our favorite) when the re-opening announcemant was made. Called back today to get the AAA discount.

The plan is to surprise DS 6 and DS 3 the night before the trip. "Hey, who wants to go to Disney World tomorrow? Let's go back our bags!"

Can't wait!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter