Who's in Disneyland 11/11 - 11/18

WebmasterPete

Grand Administrator
Hey

A few members of the team are going to be all over Southern California next week, and we'd love to meet up with anyone who might be out there at the same time. We're working on something VERY cool that will debut on Jan 1 - but that's all I'll say :)

Our schedule will be a bit hectic, but I know we'll be in DL on 11/15 and 11/16. If anyone else is out there, we'd love to say hello!

Thx
Pete

I'll be there on the 16th in the morning, until about 2pm. Let me know when and where you might like to meet up. :)

Our family arrives the night of the 16th staying through the 22nd so let us know too!

We will be there from the 15th till the 18th and planning to be in the parks on the 16th and 17th. Thanks.

You mean we have to left wondering what the big secret is until Jan 1??? :rolleyes1 Patience never was my strong point. Anyone else think the Webmasters are not playing nice??;)

I won't be anywhere near DL then, but I'm tempted to fly out there just to meet Pete!

We'll be there on the 13th to celebrate my daughter's 6th birthday!

We'll arrive evening of 16th and be there through 22nd. Guess I'll check back here for details.

We leave in exactly 3 days!! Will be there the 9th through the 13th.

I will be there on the 15th & 16th. Maybe the 17th, not sure yet. :cool1:

WebmasterPete said:
Hey

A few members of the team are going to be all over Southern California next week, and we'd love to meet up with anyone who might be out there at the same time. We're working on something VERY cool that will debut on Jan 1 - but that's all I'll say :)

Our schedule will be a bit hectic, but I know we'll be in DL on 11/15 and 11/16. If anyone else is out there, we'd love to say hello!

Thx
Pete
I live in SanDiego will you be out here also or just DL and will it pertain to the "BIG Prodject" If you can answer about the Big prodject I will be there.

the Big prodject that we have been working on in the CB...with all those clues... :crazy:

How about getting together at Downtown Disney the evening of the 16th? I'm open to suggestions on time and location :) As for the reveal - sorry, but don't fret - it's not a 'big project', it's just something cool we're going to do in January. Don't want to oversell it :)

Look forward to meeting some of you!

Pete

I'll be at DL the afternoon and evening of the 15th. If you decide to meet with anyone on the 15th, let me know. I'll be all by myself due to a business trip so I'm pretty free.

Hi Folks:

We'll be at the Lost Bar at the Disneyland Hotel the night of the 16th, and would love to meet up with anyone who's around that night.

Hope to meet some of you there.

Thx
Pete

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter