Who's Going to See BatB in 3D?

MouseEarsForAll

Oh snap! I get to hold the trophy?!
It comes out on January 13th. I know Lion King 3D was successful, do what are your thoughts on this movie?

Don't know if I am going to see it as we bought the 3D dvd back in Oct. when it was released with the Lion King 3D dvd.

We are only going to see it because of the Tangled Ever After short that will play before it.

We are going to see it...bc it comes out while we're at WDW! One week from tomorrow! Can't wait!!

I want to take DD to see it just so she can have the experience of seeing it in the theater (not to mention Belle is my favorite princess!)

However, I have monocular vision and cannot see 3D effects. The thought of paying extra to see a movie with effects I can't see...well...I'm not thrilled.

I'll find a theatre that is showing it in 2D, just like I did for Lion King. I'm loving being able to take my 3yo out to see these movies that I loved as a kid, but I can't do feature-length 3D movies without getting a headache so I'm hoping they stick to their pattern of a limited 2D re-release alongside the 3D version.

My DS insists on watching BatB all the time these days, so we're very excited to go see it in the theater. He gets on these kicks where he watches the same movie over and over and over again and right now, that movie is BatB.

I bought the dvd a few weeks ago but BatB is my favourite! So I feel like it's my duty to go see it. I'm going to try and find a 2D showing though.

There is no way I am missing this! I can't wait for the movie to come out in January.

We are only going to see it because of the Tangled Ever After short that will play before it.

Same here! My DD is obsessed with Tangled.
By the way, your picture is my DD's favorite Flynn.

I saw the 3D trailer for it and was not impressed -- definitely not the same level of 3D as the films that were created in 3D.

I probably wouldn't do this one at the theater but I loved Tangled and want to see the short. Of course, no one will have to twist my arm to stay for Beauty & the Beast. I'm also not a big 3D fan (although it doesn't bother me).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter