Who's going on the Feb. 22, 2004 Wonder 4 Day??

cathie

Castaway Cay Girl
Anyone with kids between 9 - 16 yrs. old going on the 4 Day Wonder? We have a girl age 9 & two boys ages 12 & 16. They'll be 8 of us sailing the Wonder on Deck 6! Cathie, Sue & The Gang:boat: :grouphug:

Cathie
We are going on the Feb 22 cruise..........but it will just be Cindy and I.Our 17 DD is not going.
533.gif

We will also be on deck 6.::yes::

That's great Nick & Cindy, If you see 8 people wandering around the aft. section of deck 6 with a guy in a huge power wheelchair, then you will have found our gang! We'll be in 6154, 6152 & 6150. We can't wait! Cathie:boat: :grouphug:

OOPS!! Those were last year's rooms...this year it's 6654, 6652 & 6650 (same type of rooms but this time we're on the starboard side) See you there!!! Cathie:boat:

There will be 6 of us there! Two adults, 4 kids, 13, 14,15 & 16! Can't wait!

Hi SJHLIB! Notice you're also from frosty NH...what area are you from? Cathie:boat: :grouphug:

Hi: We're from Nashua. Not so frosty today - let's just hope that's it's not too frosty on Fe-brrrrrr-uary 21 when we fly out, 'cause I'm not missing this trip for anything!

Hi njhlib! We're driving down, staying overnight on Sat. Feb. 21 @ Cocoa Beach. Is this your first cruise? This will be our second & we can't wait...We are also going to WDW for 3 nights @ the new POP Century after the cruise. We'll be on deck 6 on the Wonder. Which deck are you guys on? Cathie:boat: :grouphug:

Hi: We're heading out of Manchester on SW @ 6pm Saturday, and will be staying the night at the airport, got a limo down Sunday morning. This was supposed to be a few days @ the Hard Rock w/a friend and our kids, and overnight last week, it transformed into this cruise! Our flights that I booked months ago were for Sat/Thurs, and when I saw the magical rates for that same time period, that's all it took! Our poor hubbies, though, weren't included from day one, so it looks like a RELAXING trip for the ladies! (poor boys!!!)
We did the Magic way back in November of it's first year out, and loved it, but I think it will be great with the kids being 13/15 and with friends on board to keep them all entertained - I'm going to pamper myself the entire trip!
We're on deck 6 also! (aft - that does mean back end, right?)

We've driven down a few times too (well, cheated and took the Autotrain from Lorton) and I loved having my own car there.

Hi We don't fly down because we travel with a handicapped friend who cannot be taken out of his wheelchair on the fllght due to his ventilator & size (strong resemblance to Christopher Reeves!). My sister & I do all of the planning too & the guys keep saying..what about us?? My brother-in-law says he's planning the next trip..we'll see!! I'm sure we'll probably run into each other on Deck 6 Aft. It's a great section, very quiet. Are your teens boys or girls? My son will turn 16 next month & my nephew is 12 & his sister is 9. The boys didn't do the clubs, but my niece loved hers. My son still talks to some of kids he met on board last Feb. There's 8 of us total in 3 rooms. Maybe we'll see you on board!!! Cathie:boat: :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter