• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who's going in June?

I just canceled my Fantasmic dining reservation. ☹️ I’ve chosen a new dinner reservation but we can’t get in until 8:15. I’m going to keep checking and see if we can get something earlier.

I actually had two Blue Bayou Fantastic reservations, one on Monday and one on Friday, just in case the show was going to return that last Friday. Cancelling one but keeping the other since I still want to eat at BB.

I had River Belle Terrace, but am not interested enough in their menu to keep the reservation. We have a regular reservation at Blue Bayou on our last day in the park.
I’ve only been to DL once before, so I’m not really familiar with their restaurants.

I'm so bummed about Fantasmic. It's my favorite nighttime show and I keep hearing the DL version is better. Now trying to decide if we want to keep our Blue Bayou lunch or not.

Yeah it really put a wrench on my plans. I planned on watching F! and the watching the fireworks at the reserved spots with the projections on the water. Since I may never be back, I want to hit BB so I'm definitely going. I do think i'm ordering the Monte Cristo instead of a steak though.

10 days until I get on a plane headed for California. I am so ready for this vacation. I’m disappointed that we won’t get to see Fantasmic. We decided to change our dinner reservation to a character meal. We are 3 adults who will never grow up.
Don't ever grow up! Enjoy your trip!

10 days until I get on a plane headed for California. I am so ready for this vacation. I’m disappointed that we won’t get to see Fantasmic. We decided to change our dinner reservation to a character meal. We are 3 adults who will never grow up.
I'm off in 8 days! I've turned of of my spare bedrooms into a "staging area" 😂 I need to decide what is staying home so I have enough room for all my purchases on the way back!

Hi.

I do the same thing!! LOL. I bring a smaller bag for purchases that fits into my big suitcase. Enjoy your trip!!

We are going to be at DL from June 4-10. First though we are going to spend a couple of days in LA. Dh wants to go to a museum and we all want to visit Universal.
I’m going to try to keep souvenirs to a minimum. I always get at lease one T-shirt though.

Wanted to go for my daughter’s birthday on the 8th which happens to be a tier0? Day but Disneyland is not available anymore. Anybody know what’s the odds of it opening up? Looks like all other ticket types have it free

We’ll be there 6/6-6/8. Coming from Charleston SC and stopping on the way to Hawaii. We are WDW people, but this will be our second time at Disneyland. Can’t wait!

Doing the Happy Dance! Arriving late night on 6/16 and leaving evening of 6/19. Staying at Anaheim Marriott (points). Park Days 6/17, 6/18, 6/19. Hope to run into fellow DISers.

Doing the Happy Dance! Arriving late night on 6/16 and leaving evening of 6/19. Staying at Anaheim Marriott (points). Park Days 6/17, 6/18, 6/19. Hope to run into fellow DISers.
Those are my exact dates. Arrive around lunchtime, pool in the afternoon and then dinner at Goofy's Kitchen on 6/16. Park days 6/17/, 6/18, 6/19 and leaving late afternoon on 6/19. We are staying at Paradise Pier so going to take full advantage of being able to use the pool at the DLH for that first afternoon since I will be with my 3.5 year old daughter and my 4 year old nephew along with the corresponding adults.

Got to our hotel 12pm local time and then went and grabbed lunch at Earl of Sandwich and spend some money at World of Disney 😅. Hanging out at the hotel until our Trader Sam’s reservations. I think I’m one of the first in our June group going. It’s overcast and kinda chilly which is fantastic because I don’t do heat well. So excited for my first park day tomorrow!

Got to our hotel 12pm local time and then went and grabbed lunch at Earl of Sandwich and spend some money at World of Disney 😅. Hanging out at the hotel until our Trader Sam’s reservations. I think I’m one of the first in our June group going. It’s overcast and kinda chilly which is fantastic because I don’t do heat well. So excited for my first park day tomorrow!
Have fun!!!!!

I'm waiting to hear back from the early June DISers! I am shocked at how cool the weather is. I'm really hoping it warms up by June 17th. I hope y'all had/are having fun!

I got back Sunday! I started teaching summer school on Monday and I'm exhausted!

We had a WONDERFUL time! It was me and my bestie who lives in Boston. We flew out and met each other at LAX on Tuesday 5/30 and flew home Sunday 6/4 with 4 park days. Stayed at The Anaheim Hotel. The weather was perfect! I burn so easily and hate being hot but we started off the day in sweatshirts and ended the day in sweatshirts. Saturday was the warmest day but seemed to be the coolest evening. We rope dropped every morning but Saturday. I worked my thumbs off with Genie+ and we rode all the headliners multiple times. It didn't hurt that Indy was down both mornings of our DL start and I ended up with 4 top tier MEPs from it! (all used on Guardians back to back 😂). The crowds weren't too bad, but there were definitely more people (ahem, teens) on Grad Nights. DCA was kind of a nightmare those days so we would run over to do Guardians (our favorite) and leave. I would definitely think twice before planning a trip during Grad Nights again. It wasn't horrible but there were several obnoxious groups, lots of running and pushing, ignoring CMs, etc.

We watched Wondrous Journeys 3 of the 4 nights and I cried every time. It was amazing!! It had all my faves and is the perfect firework show for the 100th. The 2nd night we did the WOC dessert party. We loved the party and had an amazing table/view...but having seen Wondrous Journeys the night before, I couldn't help compare WOC. Still loved it and will do the dessert party again in a heartbeat. The Magic Happens parade was also beautiful. We watched it twice. With just two of us we were able to sneak in around 6 and squeeze in on the curb to sit.

We spent a lot of time pin trading and autograph hunting, something I hadn't done before. I bought a Disney Little Golden Book from Amazon and I got stopped a lot by characters wanting to look through it and sign and a sweet CM who was with Pluto looked through the entire book and told us where to find each character. So fun! I can upload a picture of the book and what the pages look like autographed if anyone is interested.

Our only hiccup was my friend leaving her cellphone with attached wallet in the bathroom by the Eureka Wheel in DCA. It took us awhile to realize and it was gone by the time we got back. We filed a report and within 2 hours lost and found called me to say they had it! If you're going to lose something, lose it at Disney!

It was a fantastic trip and I can't wait to go back. This was my friend's first Disney park experience and she admitted that she was super excited but thought I was exaggerating about how amazing it was. She rated the trip an 11/10 and it already starting to plan our next one!

Oh, and we were behind David Harbour (Stranger Things, Black Widow, etc.) in line at Smokejumpers, so that was pretty cool 😜

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter