Who's going for Star Wars' weekend?

mom2rb

DIS Veteran
I just booked our trip in June. I had to go down to a studio for the last two days of my Dec. trip to have enough points, but it is worth it. We will be going down on June 3rd and staying until June 11th.

We'll be there!
30th anniversary of IV, hoping for a great time!
At BWV May 31- June 3rd, hopefully. (can't book that last night until tomorrow)
I did hear a nasty rumor yesterday about the SWW being moved up into
April- May instead of May- June. I hope that's not true, we'll have to wait and see.

We'll be there May 17-19. BF is a HUGE star wars fan, me.....not so much :confused3

I'll be there with 5 others in late May and Early June. Some on our party are big Star Wars fans, so I'm sure we'll be at MGM during the event.

We are coming down June 2nd- 9th so we hope to hit it as well. We went a few years ago and had a blast.

We'll be there May 13th to the 18th. (We added on at BWV this year to support our Star Wars weekends habit :teeth: )

Chris, that rumor might actually have some truth to it- Star Wars Celebration IV is this year, and it runs May 24-28th in LA, which means most of the celebrities will be there that weekend. It would make sense for Disney to move SW weekends up or back to aviod the conflict... :confused3

We will be there the last week of May (5/26-6/1) and hopefully wont be to bad crowd wise :crowded: ..DH is a big Star Wars Freak :darth: ..he can say every line from all the movies..knows info abt machines, characters and so on....can't be beat in trivia questions/games. I hope the dates will be the same time we will be there....

We'll be there over Memorial Day weekend Thursday thru Monday. I was really happy to get a standard view Boardwalk studio at the 7 month window over a holiday weekend. Our son can't wait to take on Darth Maul and Darth Vader again! :darth:

Unfortunately I won't make this years SWW. I've gone to two so far and it was great to let the inner geek in me out. Cinemax on demand has all the movies on right now. I was up until 4 AM watching ESB.

We will be there 5/16-5/22. We cannot wait. It will be me, DH, DS11, DS9, my mom, my dad and my brother. We are all star wars lovers (except my mom). It is the first time we are going, 2nd time my parents are going. We are staying at BWV.

Count us in! This will be our 3rd SWW. Always alot of fun for the kids.

FWIW - many of the meet & greet lines are in the sun so make sure to reapply sunscreen as needed & drink lots of water.

Can't wait :cool1: We are surprising the kids and It will be our 1st Star Wars Weekend!! We also had to borrow pts from the following year but we are too excited. See ya on May 31!!!!! :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

We traded into OKW for June 2-9. When are Star Wars Weekends and are they just at one park or all the parks? My DH & kids will enjoy it- but I'm the big Star Wars fan in my house!

What do you do at the Star Wars weekends?

We will be there June 3rd at SSR. Looking forward to seeing the SWW. We were there this year, but didn't get to see everything. I did like how they marked down the merchandise at the end of it. I got some cool shirts for less than 10 dollars! Where do you ever find that at Disney!!!!!! :cool1:

emerymt said:
We traded into OKW for June 2-9. When are Star Wars Weekends and are they just at one park or all the parks? My DH & kids will enjoy it- but I'm the big Star Wars fan in my house!

What do you do at the Star Wars weekends?

This will be our first time. They have all kinds of Star Wars activities going on and special guests from the movies. It is only at Disney Studios and only on the weekends.

We will most likely be going for the day. We went the last 2 years and had a blast. MY 8 year old son is a Star wars fanatic (like his old man).

We made OKW reservations in May this year, cause of the cold pools (no more March for me ;)

Will we be there for star wars weekend?

Goldi

Goldi,
The actual dates won't be released until January or February, but they are usually from mid-May to mid-June. This year DD and I went for the last weekend, June 9-11. When are you going down?
DSCN1084.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter