Who's Excited????

Mrs. M. Mouse

Dreaming of Disney
Canada post is seriously driving me nuts! I really wanna get that Disney Package that has all the magic express stuff in it!:confused3 Please Please let it be here today! :cutie:

in other news We've got 39 days til we arrive in WDW :cool1:
but I feel like I have so much to do and not enough time to get it done!:scared1:

I know i should be starting a box of items to pack (you know all that misc stuff you gotta bring to ward of bad karma lol) and making lists, printing ADR's, etc but all I can think of is all the stuff I have to do and can't actually acomplish anything!

I think it's cause we haven't gotten our package yet lol....:rolleyes1

Fellow Canadian sending you good Canada Post Vibes!!!

We're arriving at CBR in 36 days for a split stay there and and AKV, never stayed onsite before, I don't even know what I'm missing in the mail! Argh!!

LOL I made DH call and ask when our magic express and package items will be arriving. Good news...they don't get sent out until 30 days! you still have 6 I have 8 lol....

When are you at AKV? we're staying AKL on our 2 last days in sept! Sooo Excited!

Are you going to come to the Dismeet at the poly? Check the Podcast board for the thread!

I can confirm that you shouldn't expect the DME package until about the 30 day mark...sometimes as much as a week later. They aim to have it to you at about the 21 days before arrival mark. Usually though, it comes a bit earlier.

When you pay for your package at 45 days it then takes a while for it to make to the DME people to produce the package and send it out.

Last time mine came by courier.

I expect it will be here sometime this week! I'm also waiting on our second half vacation package which should be here this week too...it wasn't linked to our original for our stay at AKL too...

I've decided I'm too busy deciding what I do and don't need to pack to worry about silly paperwork lol....

Canadaman you're so lucky you're going in just a couple days! Have a blast!

Fellow Canadian sending you good Canada Post Vibes!!!

We're arriving at CBR in 36 days for a split stay there and and AKV, never stayed onsite before, I don't even know what I'm missing in the mail! Argh!!

If you signed up for DME (Disney Magic Express) you should be recieving that soon. Then you'll get a package from WDW if you booked a Package, with a coupon book, Disney luggage tags, etc. If you booked room only, you won't get the Disney package of booklet & tags, only the DME yellow luggage tags.

:banana::banana::banana: I'm getting excited. We leave for florida Aug 2 :goodvibes and arrive at Disney Aug 19.
Going to other parts of Florida first :goodvibes

Because I am leaving well before we arrive at WDW, I requested Disney to just send my package to my resort. I didn't think they'd send it in time to arrive before we leave. And now with the mail strike I'm really glad I did that.

I've hauled the suitcase out, and will start throwing stuff into it today.

Our trip is Aug 21-27. I received the Disney package by UPS on Thursday and the Magic Express information by UPS on Friday.

We are very much looking forward to this trip. It will be the first time we do not go to the WDW parks. We are staying at BC and are going to enjoy the waterparks, minigolf, BC pool, Disneyquest, shopping, fireworks cruise and the club level amenities. The second part of trip is going to be all parks fun. Staying onsite club level and enjoying UO to its fullest. The third part is a just a relaxing, snorkelling beach adventure. We rented a 4 bedroom house with a pool and am looking forward to some very much needed beach time. We are taking a full two weeks and I am very much looking forward to no rope drop:thumbsup2

We are very much looking forward to this trip. It will be the first time we do not go to the WDW parks. We are staying at BC and are going to enjoy the waterparks, minigolf, BC pool, Disneyquest, shopping, fireworks cruise and the club level amenities. The second part of trip is going to be all parks fun. Staying onsite club level and enjoying UO to its fullest. The third part is a just a relaxing, snorkelling beach adventure. We rented a 4 bedroom house with a pool and am looking forward to some very much needed beach time. We are taking a full two weeks and I am very much looking forward to no rope drop:thumbsup2

That sounds like a different kind of fun adventure for sure!

We're very excited to make it to FL for our 2nd time! We're doing 10 park days, 1 day seaworld and 1 at aquatica, 2 days off (one for the dismeet lol) staying mostly at ASMo and then 2 nights at AKL at end of trip! I'm so excited I'm finding it hard to sleep cause I'm finding more and more things to add to my list of things to pack/bring/pick up/do etc.... 33 days will fly by I'm sure! I did make sure we have enough glow sticks to make each night at WDW glowtastic lol...:banana:

We're getting pretty excited. I'll be getting my answer tomorrow about whether I can have a couple of extra days off on the 24th and 25th, so we might even be leaving on the 23rd after I'm done work! It's getting close! :goodvibes

Our trip is Aug 21-27. I received the Disney package by UPS on Thursday and the Magic Express information by UPS on Friday.

Really? ah, I could have had it sent home! But last time we were leaving early to go other places first, my last day before we left was spent frantically tracking down my WDW pkg, thet was sent, but apparently not delivered by UPS :confused: Didn't want a repeat preformance :eek:

Does anyone know, if you are using a TA, does your mickey mail get sent to the TA?

I'm thinking ours should be coming in the next couple of weeks. We check in on August 29th.

We just started our organizing this weekend. Put some stuff away and checked the humungous pile of stuff we have already to see what else we need to get. I'm soooo excited, it is our first trip to Disney. First plane ride for the kids. I just wish it was August 28th now. We are leaving home the day before to stay at a hotel since our flight leaves at 6 am and we are an hour's drive from the airport.

When I used a TA at CAA it got sent to her. She called me and I picked it up from her. Hope this helps.

I'm not sure of the TA question but ours arrived via UPS in 2 parts - the package itnerary came last week and today our Magical Express arrived (WOOO)

we're 31 days out today!

My DME arrived today via UPS. I was really happy to see that envelope waiting in my mail box.....especially after the day I had at work. So now just waiting for my vacation package to arrive. We arrive 5 weeks from today.

I got Me tags today and we are 33 days out. I ahve not received the ones for my sister's room and she checks in the same day

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter