Who's been to target this morning? Still 75% off?? Anything left?

pyrxtc

<font color=deeppink>Married 10-5-02<br><font colo
i won't get there til 3:30 and may hit another one after dinner tonight but it all depends on how much it's clearanced out. I relaly wnat to find a tootsie roll bank and any package of tootsie rols. I love those things!

(oh, and by the way, if anyone knows any spells to get rid of snow can you send them my way?? I'm really sick of this stuff and do not like this extra 9 inches we got yesterday or the storm we're supposed to get on Sunday! :thumbsup2 :wizard: )

My Target (in Wilmington, DE) still had 75% off the Easter stuff. They had a lot of the plastic eggs, wicker & metal baskets, egg coloring kits and some candy. I also saw some cookie decorating kits, a bunny hutch kit (similar to a gingerbread house), lots of stuffed animals and a very limited selection of Easter tableware.

I bought a couple sleeves of the plastic eggs for 19¢ each, some Cadbury Caramel eggs (a real addiction in my house) for 44¢ for a 4-pk and a metallic egg coloring kit for $2.25 (regularly $8.99 :scared1: ).

I really went in there for rawhide bones for my dogs ($2.99/ 4pk). And I had a coupon for a free 2# canister of Purina One (regularly $4.29).

Total purchases = $7.38, which I paid for with the balance on my Cingular rebate card. I had to use it up, the darn thing expires at the end of the month!

There wasn't too much Easter stuff at my Target this morning.

However, they did have a bunch of very cute red, white, and blue flower print girls' tankinis at 75% clearance. I paid about $3.75 for one. I may go back for a second one for older dd. I love getting swim suits for next to nothing in April, when we won't even be swimming for months yet.

Just got back. Mine had a lot of baskets and filled eggs left. I got a bag of M&Ms and Robins Eggs (my husband's favorite). I also got 4 2-packs of silly putty in easter colors for .49 each. I'll give one to my son and donate the other 3 to the treasure box in my son's kindergarten. I also got a very cute plush dog easter basket for $2.00.

I'm in South Georgia and they have a limited supply of Easter stuff. I did get a couple of girls (size 6 and 7/8) t-shirts (purple with a bunny on the front) for $1 each, an easter basket (padded soccer ball type) for my son for $2.49 (reg. $9.99), two easter baskets (padded with My Little Pony on the side) for my girls (same price), one bucket with Hot Wheel stuff in it for $3.74, POC laynard for $.25, Easter gloves for $.99 (the girls love to dress up at home), kits for making candy necklaces with $.49, and several other goodies for great prices. They have two Backyardigans's dressed in something Easter (don't remember) that were the size of a beanie baby ($1.24 ea). They still had ladies Easter socks but I wish they had more kids clothes. Must have waited tooooooo long. By the way, they had a boat load of the straw (multicolored) traditional easter baskets. I'm sure they will make it to 90% off!! And quite a few stuff animals still. Happy Hunting!!!!!

i won't get there til 3:30 and may hit another one after dinner tonight but it all depends on how much it's clearanced out. I relaly wnat to find a tootsie roll bank and any package of tootsie rols. I love those things!

(oh, and by the way, if anyone knows any spells to get rid of snow can you send them my way?? I'm really sick of this stuff and do not like this extra 9 inches we got yesterday or the storm we're supposed to get on Sunday! :thumbsup2 :wizard: )

The Concord store still had plenty of clearance this morning. I bought a bunch of sports-themed baskets..... gonna fill them with homemade muffins for the kids sports coaches (basketball, baseball, soccer, golf). Lots of candy left, and some really cute toddler/baby spring clothes. Also got a large kids t-shirt for DD (11) for under $2..... dark pink "Princess" sparkly.

I spent $160 and everything I bought was on clearance.... gotta run, tell more about the goodies later... and YES, I am also terribly sick of the snow!! Hopefully the Sunday/Monday storm will come as rain!..............P

well, I'm hitting Hookset this afternoon and maybe Bedford too. Thanks for the heads up on Concord, Maybe I'll go there tomorrow after work since I'll be home doing nothing anyways.

Went to the Aurora, CO Super Target today, had TONS of easter goodies left, and TONS of candy. I got some great metal baskets (soccer balls that don't look easterish at all) for my sons soccer events, candy, yo-yo's for .49 cents (my favorite buy) and bubbles for .69. Spent $11.00!!

I got some knit skort and shirts for my dd's - they were solid pink and white, but were considered "easter" and I got the skorts for $1.50 and the shirts for $2.24 - 2 ceramic plates that looked like easter eggs $1.99 each - got some bags of candy (mostly for dh), and a ton of hershey kisses - not the easter ones, but the peanut butter, vanilla, orange ones - they were .69 a bag and I'm doing something with them for dd's communion next month - so that worked out well. They had a ton of baskets and candy, and a lot of plush animals.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter