WHOOOOHOOOOOO we got in!

Ellasgirls

Mouseketeer
I had made original reservations at ASMusic because Pop was sold out (2 days into the free dining). I called this morning because I finally decided to go with Preferred hotel and found out that is sold out :confused3 BUT they had rooms open at Pop now :banana: ! So I now have a room at PC and am praying that a preferred room opens up that I can snag....if anyone out there is reading this and going to be moving hotels and has a preferred please email me so I can hopefully call around the same time! Also, what building would be 2nd best if we can't get preferred? Thank you!!!!!:hippie:

My DSis and DNiece always stay at POP in February. They just love it there.
Have a blast!:thumbsup2

I have a preffered that I am trying to get rid of but can't seem to get a regular room! We're not going at the same time though by the look of our tickers.!

We are going Aug 25-Sept 1...that is a bummer you will be here 2 weeks after us! Keep calling because people are starting to move their rooms around (look at me!) and rooms are opening up like crazy. Good luck to both of us and have a great time!

Congrats on getting POP, I never been there but have heard alot of wonderful things about it and I cant wait to go in September!

Also, what building would be 2nd best if we can't get preferred? Thank you!!!!!

We've always booked standard and gotten the 70's twice and th 80's twice. We MUCH prefer the 70's !!! I was not thrilled with the 80's/90's location. It's a good hike to the bus stop/food court depending on where your room is. I'd request the 50's or 70's if you have a standard reservation. You might even get a room with a view of Hourglass. I always request 50's or 70's but the last two stays I got 80's/90's. Definitely was not as happy with these sections. Good luck ! Lake.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter