Whoo Hoo!

Groomer Gal

Mouseketeer
Just booked our Jet Blue flights out of Hartford airport!!! For 4 of us it was $998! :cool1: :banana:

I have been watching the fares for months and have not seen anything close to $250 rt . Our dates are 12/8-12/15.

For those of you that can go to Hartford instead of Logan....might be worth checking it out. Fares out of Logan are $310 rt right now for the dates we needed. They might go down....but maybe not.

Good luck everyone!!!!

We aren't from MA, but wanted to jump in here and say congrats on your flights. We are in Chicago and everything is so expensive here. I ended up booking our flight down because they were $90 a ticket (normally $155) from O'Hare to MCO going direct, but leaving at 6:30am...the good thing is that we will be in Florida by 10:15am :goodvibes. Now I am constantly looking at airfare for our trip back, everything is still $150 or more a ticket (I'm used to paying under $100 a ticket). The good thing is we still have some time before I have to start worrying.

That's awesome! My trip is also in December, but I am flying out of a smaller regional airport in Allentown, PA. I keep watching the flights go up, up, up!

That's great you were able to get such a great price!:)

Thank you both for sharing in my giddiness ! :goodvibes

Yesterday when I checked on Kayak I thought those prices had to be a fluke. I thought for sure when Jetblue opened up the schedule today at noon it was going to be a lie. But it wasn't...thank goodness!

I wish you the BEST of luck!! I hope you get great flights are terrific prices. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter