Whole Milk?

Holy cow, my 15 month old is over 29 lbs!!

He drinks whole milk, but at Disney, I plan to just buy whatever I can find at the time. I figure it's probably ok if he gets fewer calories for a week!!

She was small. Her growth curve was fine for her though, same with my son, he also hit 20 lbs at age 2. He was about 4 yrs 10 mo when he hails tonsils out and he was around 31-32 lbs and after surgery and not eating, he was maybe 26-27 lbs.

My youngest was the smallest at birth but was over 20 at age 1!

My oldest is now 15 (16 in May), she was never the skinniest in her grade. I mean she was skinny but she has muscle in her legs and doesn't have the straight thin legs. She is about 5'4" and about 120 lbs now. All muscle as she plays soccer most of the year.

And she was a super picky and slow eater, still picky but can eat quicker now.

Just returned from WDW and we didn't have a problem finding whole milk. All the resort shops had it and restaurants could get it for us. Starbucks also has whole milk if you ask for it. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter