Whoever thought of this game was brilliant

IliketheTitanic

One who knows nothing, can understand nothing.
Whilst on my latest expedition I came across a unique game called, Handi Points. The game's main focus is to have the parent set chores and once the child has compeleted the chore, they get credits to spend. I didnt play the game myself but the idea of the game is amazing. Since the game is focused more on teaching children values earlier in life, I would say that the age that is appropriate for this game is 10 and under, however, the parent needs to be active in the game with the child (example: setting chores, giving credits).

If anyone would like to try this game the web address is:

http://www.handipoints.com/index.php

I know some DIS'ers have children and they wanted to be active with their kids in a game, so I thought I would post.

Looks really cute for younger children!! I love the concept!

Sadly, my boys are all out of this stage :(

YES- this is a great concept! princess has been playing on this site.
She likes the little virtual world and dressing her avatar in disney princess outfits. Even tinkerbell can fly around with you.

princess doesn't have "chores" but you can customize the list to just about anything you want your kids to do. Sometimes princess gets in her moods and doesn't want to do therapies, treatments or homework. I also use it to get her to update her blog.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter