Who wants to volunteer to be a WDW Thrill Ride tour host?

WebmasterBarry

DIS Veteran
OK, for all of you that are coming to the convention, I may need co-hosts for the WDW thrill ride tour. From the feeler, I am not anticipating a large group, but I should cover myself if we get a lot of sign-ups.

I am planning on splitting up in at least 3 groups. Each group will start at a different park and arrive at Disney-MGM around the ERT time on November 29.

We will hit the following rides at each park:

Epcot: Test Track, Body Wars

Magic Kingdom: Barnstormer, Space Mountain, Splash Mountain, Teacups (if we really want to), Big Thunder Mt. Railroad

Animal Kingdom: Kali River Rapids, Dinosaur

Disney-MGM Studios: TOT, RnR Coaster, Star Tours

Those who sign up must have the following qualifications:

1.) Ability to ride all the rides on the list

2.) Able to stay on their feet for the entire day

3.) Know how to use FP effectively

4.) Know how to lead a large group and keep control

I am hoping to have groups of 10-15 people, optimally 10 and 15 at most. 20 people would be hard to control.

The moderator Jaypd has graciously volunteered to be a co-host. If you co-host, I will give you a special gift. It won't be a box of Q-tips or razors, but it will be something nice. I don't know what it is yet because I need to go shopping for it. :)

So who will volunteer?

Hey Barry!

I would be interested. Let me know, ok?

I will try to "Crash" your party on the day of the event.
However, since I will not be an "Official member of your Meet" nor will I be staying onsite to take advantage of any resort Early Entry Priviledges, I will have to just try to keep up by hopping from parking lot to parking lot and arriving later than you Guys.
HAVE FUN

Barry, I don't know if you need a junior volunteer but my DS (17) would ove to help out. He is planning on attending with my my cousin and would love to lend a hand.

Maybe you could pawn of some of the teens to a separate group.

Barry:

As you WELL know...Michael and I are BOTH thrill ride enthusiasts... can we help out???? He's better at the "on your feet all day" part than I am! :bounce:

Hi Barry

Got room on your tour for a couple more Thrill Riders?? :wave: :wave:

DH, Barry, and I would love to be a part of your group. We will be staying off-site, but would love to be as involved as we can in your Thrill Tour. We love rollercoasters!!!!
:earsgirl: :earsboy:

I am attempting to be a recovering thrill ride coward. I am taking the tour hoping that the large number of dis friends will convince me to finally do some big rides. Ditto TOT. So, no I won't be any help. I think SSB and TvT are going to be taking me on RnR to cure my ride fear.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter