Who should I deal with at Dreams Unlimited?

countrybear4

Earning My Ears
Just got off the Magic today....of course we re-booked even though we had an agreement not to!!:woohoo:

I listed Dreams Unlimited as our travel agent, who should I deal with there? I have never used a TA but I have heard many good things about DU so I figured we could try it.

Thanks!
popcorn::

We did the same thing last year, and were assigned Tammy Cermack as our TA and she has been great!

When I got home, I sent an email to DU with our Disney reservation # and letting them know we named DU as the agent, but no one specific.

We heard back from them fairly quickly with our DU reservation # and information to log into DU's website, along with Tammy's name.

Beth Fejer is excellent and seems to work around the clock.

I have a question for you since you rebooked on the cruise. What was the payment down since they now changed it to 20%. Does that apply to rebooking on the ship as well or not?

Thank you for your help.

Merrie was fabulous! She helped us book a trip to Disney World and a cruise. She also took care of all our ADRs which was sooooo nice.

Marla Hellwig is GREAT!!!! She works around the clock, and puts up with my constant questions :0)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter