who provides in terminal rental for 8?

Raydude

Earning My Ears
Hi, were going in Dec. and will have 4 adults and 4 children. Im wondering if there is a rental car agency in the terminal that can provide a vehicle with seating for 8? If anyone has any expreriance or ideas I would greatly appreciate your advice.
Thanks.

Most of the rentals have the bigger van, but have you considered getting 2 separate cars? When we go with a big group, we always need our "space" after a couple of days. National has such a wonderful deal going on right now, especially with special vacation codes and coupons that you can find on mousesavers.com. If will probably be much cheaper to rent 2 full size cars, then one large van. We always rent 2 vehicles when our adult children come with us because they like to come and go as they please. We rented a minivan once (4 adults, 1 child) and barely got the luggage in. We actually had to fold down the middle seat to pile the luggage on top. If you're a DC member you can get even better discounts on National rental car than the vacation code discounts. I believe the DC is giving 20% off plus there is a coupon.

In case you still want the 8 passenger van, I just saw that Alamo offers one. You can find some Alamo codes at mousesavers.;)

I just reserved the 8 passenger van with the codes from mousesavers.

Saved a bundle from my ressie with dollar. And that's before dollar charged me an upgrade to go to the 8 passenger van.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter