~Who Is Your LEAST Favorite Actor/Actress/Singer etc?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I have to admitt I cringe(sp) everytime I see Celion Dion......I just cannot stand her!! I see these purfume commerials and ewww....

Oh, disneyworld!, I'm with you on the Celine Dion thing. She just annoys the heck out of me.

Three others that I can't abide are Rosie Perez, Mariah Carey, and Britney Spears.

Nicholas Cage - something about him just says "sleazy" to me. And I don't think he's a good actor at all.

I can't stand that model/actress....what is her name, she dated Hugh Grant. I'll google her in a minute....anyway, I remember her quoted as saying if she were built like Marilyn Monroe she'd commit suicide, and then went on to basically say that women who had meat on their bones were pigs, something to that extent.

Elizabeth Hurley. Thats her. Ick.

lately its been Nicolette Sheridan. She always looks like shes high on drugs.

snoopy said:
Elizabeth Hurley. Thats her. Ick.

She is up on top with my favorites....
She could be the worst acting actress and her looks could still keep her up top :smooth:

Leonardo Di Caprio. I can't explain why but he just annoys me. I don't think he is all that talented, either.

chadfromdallas said:
She is up on top with my favorites....
She could be the worst acting actress and her looks could still keep her up top :smooth:

Well evidently you both have the same criteria in what makes someone a favorite......someone who is beautiful that puts down people because of their looks is someone who becomes ugly to me pretty darned quick. Blech to her......can't wait to see who she is talking about when she's 60.....plastic surgery can only do so much, time eventually catches up with all of us, and beauty is fleeting. :)

Well said Snoopy!

Mine has been and may always be Sela Ward. I could not tell you why, just bugs me. Also Stockyard Channing. Both make me turn the channel quick!

Another one I'm annoyed with lately is this Ashley Simpson. Now I realize she is just a kid, so I guess its her father and the powers that be that I'm most annoyed with. But really, I've known so many really fine musicians over the years, people who have this amazing talent, that have worked so hard and have been so well trained, that would have given their right arm to get a shot like this kid has repeatedly been given. She's proven that she CANNOT sing. Yet we are subjected to seeing her sing, still. Give it up already and give someone with talent a chance!

FRAN DRESCHER!!! (thats the 'nanny' woman right?) That annoying laugh drives me insane! Also can't stand any of the 'pro' wrestler celebs like Hulk Hogan,etc.. .I just think greasy and ick!

Least favorite singer: the Simpson sisters--no talent IMO :headache:

Least favorite actress: Catherine Zeta Jones--after winning $175k in a lawsuit, she made a comment about how this money might be a lot of money to most people, but to people like her it's nothing. Just tacky and stuck up. :snooty:

Least favorite actor: Billy Bob Thorton--he's just scary!! :scared: Oh, and Tom Cruise. He can just go away any time.

Snoopy, I never heard Elizabeth Hurley say that, how horrible! She was always one of my favorites, but I can't stand comments like that. That is exactly the reason that the women in our society today have so many bad opinions of themselves!:mad:

I can't stand U2....I just dislike everything about them. Same with Bruce Springsteen.

As far as actors go, I dislike Robert Downey Jr and Adam Sandler.

I don't like Julia Roberts. She can't act and I can't understand what everyone raves about her looks for. She is very unattractive.

I can't stand Celine Dion. Her face, her voice, anything about her. Mariah Carey, Ashlee & Jessica (oh- those awful facial contortions when she sings!), Julia Roberts- these people are not on my list of favorites.

Ann princess:

John Travolta gives me the willies.

I agree with everyone on Celine Dion. Just awful.

Jennifer Aniston bugs me.

Cameron Diaz. This is one where I can't understand why people think she's beautiful.

Scarlett Johanssen bugs me for some reason. Something about the way she talks. She comes across as exceedingly dull and insipid.

Def agree w/ Simpson sisters, Adam Sandler, Hugh Grant, Jim Carey

Used to like but now don't - Julia Roberts, Ben Affleck (too political)

New ones to mention - Jennifer LOpez, Britney Spears- Don't know why - just bug me.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter