Who is single

flick said:
Enjoy! The Disney Dream is a beautiful ship! Make sure you ride the Aquaduck with your DD. The ride is faster with two people in a raft. Also if you have the time make sure you both do the Midship Detective Agency. It is tons of fun and it will take you all over the ship. Can you tell I work for DCL? :goodvibes

Thanks. It's our first ever cruise and we are getting more anxious by the minute.

How did you like the Disney Fantasy? She is absolutely beautiful! The color scheme alone was to die for. I was on the week long preview cruise on March 8th. As soon as we walked on the ship we all stopped and took a deep breathe in and said "oooh, new ship smell" ;)we also rolled on the atrium carpet really late at night because it was so new and plush. Even though the Disney Fantasy is exciting and new, the Disney Wonder will always be my favorite ship. I love, love, love that ship.

The Fantasy is absolutely amazing! I was on the maiden voyage so I agree with your comment about the new ship smell plus I really liked the design and the layout of the ship. I especially thought the atrium was breathtaking. I also enjoyed the adult pool areas and found myself exploring them all. My first Disney Cruise was on the Magic so that ship has special meaning for me but I've been on the Wonder the most. I haven't been on the Dream yet but I'm hoping December 2013.

100% single as well... Hoping to find a new lady friend that's as nuts about me as she is disney..

SimbaChris said:
100% single as well... Hoping to find a new lady friend that's as nuts about me as she is disney..

You have come to the right place then °o° glad your here :)

Figured I may as well jump on in here too! Im a 23 year old female single disney lover with an annual pass (for both DLR & WDW!) I travel solo a lot and would love to arrange some possible dismeets!

I'm a singleton as well....35 and just moved to LA from Wisconsin and can't wait to get my first AP. Would love to meet some other Disney enthusiasts to hang with at the parks!

Single here!

29 year old Prince from Washington state. Love everything Disney and wish I could be in the parks every chance I get.

Anyone else in the Washington area?

Hi Everyone...42yo 'Disney Dork' here...from Chicago...I try to go to DL/WDW twice a year...my next WDW trip is Nov 11/26 for 5 days...celebrating my 43rd birthday by attending the Candlelight Processional on 11/29 with Neil Patrick Harris as the narrator...would be nice to have a Disney travel partner...FYI, I am Gay male...I was in a 15 year relationship, but things didn't work out after-all...NOT interested in new relationships, just lookin for common interest friends...Have A Magical Day!!!

Boy, it's been a long time since I've been on here. Life got in the way.
Going through a divorce, so almost officially single. Long story short, hubby was caught cheating!:worried: Had a trip planned prior to all this mess. Life goes on though right? Im getting myself back on the horse as they say. I'm a 34 year old female

So sorry to hear that! Welcome to the world of single divorcees! A trip to Disney is bound to make the whole thing look better :)

I am a single from WA state...sorry, ELIS, I have a daughter older than you! Ha,ha. If you are looking for a grandma to hang with, let me know, JK!
It would be great to find other singles to meet up with at WDW. Hard to find someone to go with, no one I know loves it quite like I do. I am going to try my first solo trip next year, unless I can rope...I mean entice...someone to go then. Taking my daughter in November. I took the grandkids, but didnt get to take her when she was young. Looking forward to our first mother/daughter trip. I hope everyone finds someone to go with, or at least meet up with for a few days.

I am SO glad I found this thread! I knew I wasn't alone :goodvibes

I was talking to work colleagues yestrerday about there having to be other single Disney lovers out there and was laughed at :sad2:

I'm 32, single, live in the UK and I love all things Disney - though maybe all the Disney loving princes are in the USA :rotfl:

This thread has definitely made me smile :)

Boy, it's been a long time since I've been on here. Life got in the way.
Going through a divorce, so almost officially single. Long story short, hubby was caught cheating!:worried: Had a trip planned prior to all this mess. Life goes on though right? Im getting myself back on the horse as they say. I'm a 34 year old female

Sorry to hear you are going through this also. I was married for 20 years to my soon to be ex and he left me for his older single mom girlfriend who has PTSD ( he suffers from it as well) I was beyond stunned to say the least. If you need someone to talk to PM me.

Are you still going on your trip? You should go! :goodvibes

Kim

So sorry to hear that! Welcome to the world of single divorcees! A trip to Disney is bound to make the whole thing look better :)

Thank You! I actually cancelled the trip months ago, but who knows what the future holds..

Sorry to hear you are going through this also. I was married for 20 years to my soon to be ex and he left me for his older single mom girlfriend who has PTSD ( he suffers from it as well) I was beyond stunned to say the least. If you need someone to talk to PM me.

Are you still going on your trip? You should go! :goodvibes

Kim

Thank You. I was married for almost 13 years. He left me for a girl he works with who was also married. Long story short, my dad had been her boss at one time and my brother also works with her, so I've heard all kinds of stories about her past, and this was not the first marriage she broke up and I'm sure it wont be her last.

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter