*** Who is going in January? ***

We will be there in 52 more days! Jan 8th through the 19th. We are staying at AllStarSports, Boardwalk Villas, 3 day cruise and Port Orleans Riverside. Zip-Ah-Dee-Doo-Dah!

We'll be there!! Pop Century from January 12-16! First time for my DH & DS, first time for me as a "grown up". Please, please tell me the weather will be ok and it won't pour rain the whole time! I am a wimp when it comes to rain and cold (lower than high 50's).:tongue:

I get to add my name to the list now!

Going kind of in January...1/29/05 through 2/6/05!

Just booked the airfare on Airtran.....$49 each way per person. With the money we saved on that we booked an extra night!

Right now, we are looking to stay at POR, but are considering some other options as well.

C'mon January, can't get here fast enough for me!

We will be at POFQ Jan 9th-13th and then on the Wonder the 13th - 16th.

Originally posted by mzspaz
Just booked the airfare on Airtran.....$49 each way per person. With the money we saved on that we booked an extra night!

Me too! I grabbed that $49 rate last week for our flights. We're paying less than $850 for 6 round trip tickets. Since this is a budget trip, the savings let me upgrade our week at ASM with a few nights at the POR.

We will! :wave: January 1st - January 9th at POFQ and WL! I can't wait :sunny:

We will be there 1/16-1/21 Beach Club Villas, 1/21-1/25 Villas at the Wilderness Lodge. Celebrating our 18th Wedding Anniversary.

Originally posted by bizeemom4
Me too! I grabbed that $49 rate last week for our flights. We're paying less than $850 for 6 round trip tickets. Since this is a budget trip, the savings let me upgrade our week at ASM with a few nights at the POR.

We are paying under $580 for 4 round trip tickets from Detroit to Orlando! :bounce:

January 14-20 Right now booked at Ft. wilderness cabins,but playing with the idea of switching to Poly. DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO!!!!! Family of five and need lots of space. Any suggestions.Its driving me :crazy:

I'll be there.....along with a mess of people from the WISH board doing the 1/2 marathon...well, at least STARTING the 1/2 marathon :p

Two new resorts for me this trip:
1/7 3 nights at Pop Century-standard view
1/10 3 nights at Wildnerness Lodge-courtyard view

The deluxe upgrade is a 'reward' for even attempting the 1/2 marathon! AP rates on both ::yes::

We'll be at WL for our first time Jan.21 - 29th. We will celebrate our grandaughter's 5th birthday and grandson's 2nd birthday. What fun it is going to be.
:Pinkbounc
Disnemimi

We'll be there again! January 12-17, first night up in the air (pop or akl as we'll be arriving from FNT about midnight) but remaining at AKL savannah view! *still debating adding on concierge* I can't wait to go back and see my "home", my "animals", and get out of Michigan!

Debbie

We will be there January 11-19. We are staying at Port Orleans Riverside. Hope to see you there! Debbie

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter