Who is going at the end of January?

We are leaving in 10 days and arriving at SS on the 21st-26th. We got a better rate waiting until Monday to go in. We had planned to do SeaWorld all along on Sunday anyway. It will be my 5 year olds first trip. I am hoping for weather that is not too cold and please no rain!

Jan 24-28th.........and we can't wait........Another one praying to the sun and warmth gods...:flower3:

Hi, we are planning to visit WDW on january 17-22. Any suggestions where to get hotel/tickets from? I see a lot of websites that offer vacation pakages...Have you used any of them? Thanks a lot.

DH and I going Jan. 18 - Jan. 21. Just got back 2 weeks ago with kids. This time no kids. YEAH!!

It's getting close!!!!!!!!!!:yay: :yay:
Kim

We'll be there too!
Jan 26 to Feb 2! 17 days to go!!
We'll be staying at Pop Century!

EXCITED! :banana:

Our trip is coming up soon too! We were going to go a week earlier but my son has to take a test for school. Let's pray for some great weather (at least in the 70's)! Flying down for the first time and so looking forward to getting there in 3 hours instead of 20!

We will be taking a red eye flight on 1/19 arriving at WDW morning of the 20th. Can't wait to get there. Will be there til 1/27th and staying at the POP

Hoping for warm weather and no rain.

We'll be there Jan 27th to Feb 3rd. My husband and I were there a lot in the 90's (I was a TDS CM), but this is the first trip for our kids.

Ann Marie

We are going Jan 26th - Feb 4th only 16 days to go !!!!
Love the crowd levels this time of year, but I heard all the hotels are booked the weekend of Feb 2nd. :woohoo:

I'll be at Pop from January 19 - 26. Keeping my fingers crossed for warm temps and sunny skies. See ya there!

:woohoo: We're almost there too! We'll be in the WORLD Jan 17-29th at Beach Club Villas. Can't wait to go to our 1st P&PP on the 21st!!! Hope to see all you DISers there!

:sunny: Here's to SUNSHINE, safe travels, good health and most importantly...... LOW CROWDS!!! :goodvibes

We will be there on the 24th until the 1st, staying at SSR! The last two trips we stayed at POP and although I loved POP it will be fun to see another resort. I hope it still has the Disney feel that I love about POP!:cheer2:

Only 1 week from today. :goodvibes The weather is looking really nice so far!!! I'm keeping my fingers crossed. Can't wait!:banana: :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter