Who is Bingo King on the Magic???

jlawall

<font color=royalblue>Captain Lucky, the Great Pro
Hey, since my cruise is quite a way off, can anyone tell who is the present Bingo King. We were quite addicted last summer. Andy, Karen and Que were running things then (and occasionally SheShe). How have the jackpots been?

Hey...sorry to say that I did not go to even one Bingo session last week on the Magic but was talking with many cruise staff....Andy is bingo king and Andrea is his bunny.

MJ

On the 2/7 last week we only went to the last day of BINGO and the jackpot was $2,100. They mentioned that someone had won a jackpot earlier in the week, so I don't know if that affected the jackpot the day we went. Andy is hilarious as is Andrea, ShiShi was selling cards and then left after the games started.

Thx for the updates! Andy was excellent last summer and I'm sure he just got better since then! Good luck to anyone who plays!!!

I played last week, very addictive. The jackpot was won Thursday afternoon, $7,900. one person won it.

ShiShi is leaving the Magic, she's taking a two week vacation then off to class and tryouts to be in the production numbers on the Magic.

How much is it to play bingo? I guess you have to buy the cards? How does all that work? (Can you tell I've never played bingo unless it was in a classroom?) LOL

Thanks!

Robin is no longer with DCL, unfortunately....him and April were great together as Bingo hosts. John was still the best, but he is also gone.... but Andy and Andrea are also wonderful. Andy is now on vacation and Andrea is very busy hosting many events!!!

MJ

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter