who is a bears fan and was surprised by their win?

tmq2766

Please stand up before exiting...bye bye
This is tmq2766 daughter iceprincess my name is not working!!!

LETS GO CHICAGO BEARS WITH THE WIN SWEEPED OF OUT FROM UNDER THE CARDNALS FEET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Thank you cardnals for missing that last field goal and letting the bears get one step closer to the SUPER BOWL!!!!!!!!!!!! The Chicago bers are the most awesome team in the NFL so tell me if you agree with me of if you like the Cardnals of any other NFL team!!!!

LETS GO CHICAGO!!!!!!!!

im a bears fan but im not surprised about their win over the cardinals, and the 49s. and they are gunna win against the giants

they're going to lose to the Patriots though. :(
There's no way we're going undefeated.

me thats my #1 team and that was a good game with the cardinals it made me mad about the loss to the dolphins tho but there still 7-1 and thay have a game 2-night in buffalo and there gonna win

Darkwing Duck said:
im a bears fan but im not surprised about their win over the cardinals, and the 49s. and they are gunna win against the giants

Never. Me. Be. Giants fan. Forever.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter