Who Has Used the Neverland Club?

dopeyeq

Earning My Ears
Does anyone have any experience with the Neverland Club? I'm considering using it one night for my five year girl and seven year old boy so that my DH and I can have a nice dinner somewhere. Can you tell me what kind of activities they do? Thanks for any info!!!

My daughter (now 7) has been there 3 or 4 times. She loves it and always wants to go back!

When you arrive and are all checked in, they sprinkle "pixie dust" on the child's head and they go through a window into the club. They do arts and crafts, watch movies, play computer games, etc. The dinner buffet is standard kid stuff - mac & cheese, chicken nuggets, etc. It is a good deal overall because you know they are entertained while you go out and have fun yourself!

My kids have been there several times. They love it. There is a huge TV with steps to sit on, they settle the kids there with snacks and a movie later in the evening. There are lots of games, large video type games, arcade games (my older son loved them, a CM played teams with a lot of kids, it was something he talked about a lot for a year). No kid will be bored. The location is nice, there is a place to pull up right outside the club to drop off and pick-up. We self parked at the Poly and rode the monorail over to Calif Grill, then monorailed over for desert at Citricos. We have also done the Boardwalk clubs and Club Dolphin and Simba's at AKL and Mickey's at the Contemp. Just email me if you would like additional info, we feel we are pros at Kid's Clubs and adult things to do from each location.

dd loves it, wants to go back everytime we go. in addition to what has already been mentioned: they also issue you a beeper in case they would need to get in touch with you. also, the same signature is required to pick up the kids. very safe and the kids will love it.

We have used the Neverland Club twice for our DD...once when she was 6 and once when she was 7. She loves it...to her the trip is not complete unless we arrange a night for her to stay there!

There are Disney movies on a full sized screen, arts and crafts, computer and arcade games, activities with the CM's and organized games. The meal is also included with the hourly price. The kids are sprinkled with Pixie Dust before climbing through Wendy's bedroom window into Neverland. From what I understand, the arcade games are in a room with a Pirate Ship and the kids can act out the story of Peter Pan on the ship. Of course, this is in the area that is for Kids Only;)

It is open from 4 pm until 12 MN, and there is no maximum stay, like at some of the other resorts...so you can actually have an entire night out. I believe the minimum stay is 3-4 hours, but you can ask when you make reservations.

My DD likes is so much, she says when she grows up she want to work there!

I hope you kids will like it too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter