Who has the best MILK SHAKES???

We have only tried one milkshake while at WDW (the last few years we went in December or January when it's been SOO cold!!), and it was at the POR foodcourt. It was delicious, and considered a snack credit on the DDP.

fountain at the dolphin is the best milk shake for us! naughty but great just before bed!

McDonald Shakes??? Not even in the same league.

Not that they are not tasty, but ever look at what is in them?

Vanilla Reduced Fat Ice Cream Base:
Milk, sugar, cream, nonfat milk solids, corn syrup solids, mono- and diglycerides, guar gum, dextrose, sodium citrate, artificial vanilla flavor, sodium phosphate, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, cellulose gum

Chocolate Shake Syrup:
High fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, water, cocoa (processed with alkali), natural (botanical source) and artificial flavors, caramel color, salt, potassium sorbate (preservative), artificial flavor (vanillin), red 40.

May contain small amounts of other shake flavors served at the restaurant.

<from McDonalds website>

Milk, sugar, cream, nonfat milk solids, corn syrup solids, mono- and diglycerides, guar gum, dextrose, sodium citrate, artificial vanilla flavor, sodium phosphate, carrageenan, disodium phosphate, cellulose gum

Chocolate Shake Syrup:
High fructose corn syrup, corn syrup, water, cocoa (processed with alkali), natural (botanical source) and artificial flavors, caramel color, salt, potassium sorbate (preservative), artificial flavor (vanillin), red 40.

<from McDonalds website>

That's Why they taste so good :love:
Over 6 billion sold, can't be wrong, be honest now, how many of them have you had in your life so far? :laughing:

Thank you for all the suggestions! Making sure to put them on the list...well except McD's, cuz we can do that at home if we wanted to...:laughing:

I'll add another vote to Sci-Fi! The oreo shake is fantastic, more like a sundae almost! :lovestruc

Chocolate Shake Syrup:

<from McDonalds website>

Those are many of the same ingredients in any other milkshake, depending on the quality of ice cream used. I have no problem with a milkshake from McD's when I'm home, but have to agree that Ghiradelli's is the place to go! Beaches and Cream is on your list and that's a great one too!

There was one that I got one at before in MK but I think it got taken down with the expansion.

If you don't mind going off property, Steak & Shake definitely has the best milkshakes!!!

Those are many of the same ingredients in any other milkshake, depending on the quality of ice cream used. I have no problem with a milkshake from McD's when I'm home, but have to agree that Ghiradelli's is the place to go! Beaches and Cream is on your list and that's a great one too!

Thank you for your honesty: :cloud9:

bill&min's dockside diner used to have the best ,thickest shakes , not sure how it is now that they changed up their menu , that is the boat to the left of the big hat at DHS

Don't forget to have someone try a chocolate pb shake there. It was out of this world amazing!

Whoa... hold the phone... I've heard about the PB&J... even tried it once, and thoroughly enjoyed it. Why have I not yet heard about a chocolate peanut butter shake there?! That is one of the most heavenly combinations of flavors, chocolate + peanut butter... do it up in a milkshake and I'm thinking I might fall head over heels! I'll be there this coming Tuesday night - sooooo gotta try it!

So seriously... why do I not hear about this? And how'd you people learn about it? If the waitress had mentioned it last time I was there, I would've gotten it! But the only "unusual" flavor she mentioned was the PB&J one... :confused3

I have never been a big milkshake fan, but I was extremely impressed with the milkshakes at the 50's Primetime Cafe! I tried their peanut butter and jelly shake (I think that is what it was called) and loved it. Ended up getting 2. And as I said, I usually don't bother with getting milkshakes!

Latest posts

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Our Dreams Unlimited Travel Agents will assist you in booking the perfect Disney getaway, all at no extra cost to you. Get the most out of your vacation by letting us assist you with dining and park reservations, provide expert advice, answer any questions, and continuously search for discounts to ensure you get the best deal possible.

CLICK HERE

facebook twitter