• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Who has "real" eggs for breakfast?

dawnball

<font color=red>bouncie bouncie...<br><font color=
My husband has a request for the next time he comes to WDW. He'd like breakfast with real (shell) eggs, instead of pasturized liquid eggs. It needs to be at a resort. Room service is fine. Full service is fine. AoA's "steak" and egg burger is fine. The little tubs of hard-boiled eggs aren't what we're looking for.

It looks like AoA is the only value that will give him a fried egg.
The deluxes could all do it via room service/TS.

Are there any moderates that offer "eggs any style" or similar that I'm missing?

Thanks!

I'm thinking the breakfast at Coronado Springs maybe? I know they do eggs however u want them, but I didn't watch to see if they were "real" eggs.

dawnball said:
My husband has a request for the next time he comes to WDW. He'd like breakfast with real (shell) eggs, instead of pasturized liquid eggs. It needs to be at a resort. Room service is fine. Full service is fine. AoA's "steak" and egg burger is fine. The little tubs of hard-boiled eggs aren't what we're looking for.

It looks like AoA is the only value that will give him a fried egg.
The deluxes could all do it via room service/TS.

Are there any moderates that offer "eggs any style" or similar that I'm missing?

Thanks!

I'm sure GF Cafe could, Kouzzina at Boardwalk definitely does, Kona at Poly, Captain's Grille at Yacht Club.

1900 PF has real eggs. I asked for them sunny side up and got them:earsboy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter