Who has preordered Photopass CD or booked resort photo session recently?

GetGlowing

DIS Veteran
I just spoke with someone from WDW PhotoPass asking about the resort photo sessions. He quoted me a price of $99.95 for a half-hour session plus a photo package. You can add a half hour for an additional $25.

I have read elsewhere that there is a small discount if you pre-purchase the PhotoPass CD that takes the fee for the package down to $70. I kept asking if there was a discount for prepaying the Photopass cd and he kept saying no. I tried to ask the question two or three different ways and got the same answer.

Is this the case now? Is there still a discount offer when you pre-purchase the parks PhotoPass CD? Has anyone ordered the Photopass lately and gotten a discount code or is there mention of the resort session discount?

We get to start making our trip reservations tomorrow (although you can't make resort photo sessions until 30 days out) and I'm trying to get the budget and costs for everything nailed down today since I am coordinating four families who are all sending me $$ to do the bookings.

Thanks.
:hippie:

We did this in July. We pre-ordered the photopass so the resort package was $70. We had to have a copy of the email confirming the photopass pre-purchase which they then marked as used for this purpose. Try calling the main photopass number again or choosing the option to speak to a specific resort, i.e., Polynesian. That is where we did our photopass session & they seemed very knowledgable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter