Who has eaten at .....

Janice

Super Shopper
Le Cellier in Canada at Epcot?

I have read some lovely reports and just wondered if it lived up to it's reputation?

The Cheese Soup (?) sounds interesting - any views would be most welcome :D :D :D

We ate at Le Cellier for the first time this past November and really liked it. The cheese soup was delicious. The atmosphere is nice and a peaceful break from the hustle and bustle around the park.

Hope you enjoy it :)

Janice

We've been there twice and the cheese soup is indeed brilliant, unfortunately both times, the service wasn't:(

David

I ate there a couple of years ago for a late lunch. Yup! The Cheese soup is yummy :) It's nice food, though a little on the pricey side (atleast for a lunch I thought) but it's nice and cosy inside...Cellar arches, lots of brickwork, etc. I don't remember any problems with the service, but like I say, I was there for a late lunch so it was pretty quiet anyhow.

I'd definately eat there again some time.

Penny :)

We ate there a few years ago (before the 'recent' refurbishment) and enjoyed our meal, but I found the surroundings a bit gloomy - well, it <b>is</b> supposed to be like a cellar :rolleyes: However, I've heard many glowing reports recently and we plan to try it again soon.

We tried the cheese soup during the Epcot Food & Wine Festival last year (they were selling it outside of the restuarant), and it was <i>very</i> filling! One other thing to note is that it had ham in it, so although we imagined it would be vegetarian, it wasn't (although I didn't mention that to DDs at the time :o ).

We ate there Xmas Eve 2001. The service was very good even though they were packed with guests. The cheese soup is really good - very rich. Worth a try.

Angela

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter