~Who Has An "Staying In All The Disney Resorts" Quest?~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
I do I do.....I am not sure about doing the values thou. maybe do a day or two then switch?
I have Done: YC, BC, BWV,BWI,SWAN,WL,CBR,Poly

I Need:
Comtemporary
Grand Floridian
Coronado
Animal Kingdom
Pop century
All-Stars
Port Orleans

ok...what am I missing?

I do, I do!!

I have stayed at: Grand Floridian, Port Orleans, Yacht Club and Wilderness Lodge.

I would like to stay at them all again, but I need to try out the others first. I also may not be interested in the Values, although I have not ruled them out. Perhaps I can tack them onto a vacation in the beginning of the trip.

Tinkerbelle739 said:
I do, I do!!
I also may not be interested in the Values, although I have not ruled them out. Perhaps I can tack them onto a vacation in the beginning of the trip.
THat is what I think I will do, maybe a night here and a night there just to cover them!

I too am staying my way around the World!! And collecting pins for each resort I've stayed at. So far....

Fort Wilderness
Dixie Landings
Caribbean Beach
Coronado Springs
Beach Club
Port Orleans
Animal Kingdom Lodge
Polynesian
All Stars Music
Wilderness Lodge
Pop Century

My next trip will include 4 nights at the BoardWalk. We like to try the different resorts, every one has something to offer.

Count me in! I don't know if I will make to the DVC ones, but I will sure try.

So far I have stayed at:
Dixie Landings/Port Orleans Riverside
Port Orleans French Quarter
Caribbean Beach Resort
Wilderness Lodge
The Polynesian
The Contemporary
All Star Movies
and this summer we are staying at Pop Century.

I've only stayed at the Polynesian and Grand Floridian. Will be staying at the Wilderness Lodge Villas in 2 weeks though. I have no desire to stay at All Star Sports, but I'd be willing to stay at all of the other ones, and I do want to try them all. I really want to try Coronado Springs and Carribbean Beach. They just look neat.

That's my ultimate Disney goal!

So far we've stayed at:

Contemporary
Polynesian
Shades of Green
Boardwalk Inn
Boardwalk Villas
Beach Club Resort
Beach Club Villas
Old Key West
Caribbean Beach
All Star Sports
Coronado Springs
Dixie Landings/Port Orleans
Port Orleans--French Quarter

Non-Disney Owned Resorts on Disney Property
Hilton
Dolphin
Grosvenor

We still have a few to go!

I would love it but DH and kids will never go for it.

So far we have only stayed at GF and the Poly. I think we're going to try WL when DH runs in the marathon in January because in=laws are coming with us, I would love to try all of them!

That's my goal, but it will take me a long time since it will be awhile before we are back and I get a favorite and want to go back. So far we have stayed at Pop, POFQ, POR, CBR, CS, Poly, CR, WL, Swan, and AK.

T&B

We're doing it. So far we've done WL, AKL, BC, POR, POFQ, ASMO, POP. This June we'll be staying at Dolphin and CR.

The ones I'll just stay 1 or 2 nights are CSR, CBR, and GF. Not really into those.

That's my goal too!
WE have stayed at some resorts numerous times(CBR, POR, BWV, OKW) but I want to hit them all at least once.
I have:
AS Sports
AS Music
AS Movies
CBR
PO-R
PO-FQ
CSR
BWV
OKW
BCV
Contemporary

So I need
WL
GF
Poly
AKL
PC
YC

Fort Wilderness I *may* do a night in a cabin..

I think that's it..

I have the same goal as well!! So far I have stayed at...

All Star Movies
All Star Music
All Star Sports
Pop Century
Port Orleans
Dixie Landings
Coronado Springs
Caribbean Beach
Boardwalk Villas
Old Key West
Wilderness Lodge Villas

I still have a lot of places to stay!!!

This is my ultimate goal but I've only stayed at POp. We've only been to WDW since I've been married and I had only visited once as a child and we lived in Fla at the time, Sanford, so we just drove back that night. But I will be adding POR to my list in Sept and plan on going next year!

I do I do! I need Carib. Beach, PO Riverside and Grand Floridian. Oops, edited to add: AKL and Fort Wilderness.

:wave2: Us too!

We only need CR & YC. But does YC count as not staying there if you stayed at the BC? Hmmm?

Oh yeah, FW too since I stayed there at the campground when I was a kid and DH hasn't stayed there yet.

If you count DVC, we need SSR & VWL.

Yes, I do....if we were ulti-multi-millionaires.....I'd love to stay at every hotel in WDW!!!

We want to try to stay at every resort too! We've stayed everywhere except:

Pop Century
Swan
Dolphin
All-Star Sports (don't really want to stay here though)
Shades of Green (but we're not military so fat chance here)

We're staying at AKL for the first time in 18 days so I won't put that one on my list !

:banana: :banana: :banana:

We do!
Stayed with my parents at: The Disney Inn (Remember that? Now Shades of Green), Contemporary & The Caribbean Beach.

DH & I:
All Star Music
Shades of Green
Animal Kingdom Lodge

So we have a lot to go!!

We do!

We need -
Contempory
Grand Floridian
Beach Club (I'm counting seperate from YC)
Pop Century
Saratoga Springs
Animal Kingdom Lodge

If you count Villas seperate from the resort we need VWL, BWV, and BCV too.

We'll probablly do AKL on our next trip and we'll get PC out of the way during a 1 night stay before or after a cruise.

I've done :

CR - nice, but I stayed here every year with my parents when I was a kid for probably about 12 years in a row...I think I'm done with the CR for now...

POR - My onsite favorite, back when it was DXL. I just love the landscaping, the rooms, everything. I've stayed here a few times.

POFQ - Very fun, nice, but IMO, does not have the beauty of POR. Stayed here twice.

Poly - Beautiful but not really my type of theming. Went with someone I really dislike too, and he sucked the joy out of it for me...

PoP - Very bright & fun. Loved the icons, and the bus service here (seemed better than the others) and the pool.

Upcoming trip I'm staying at AKL. In October, we're going for a long weekend, but I don't know where we'll be staying...maybe at CSR.

I want to stay in them all at least once with a few exceptions. I have no desire to stay at All Star Music or Sports; no desire to stay at CBR, no desire to stay at Yacht Club, Old Key West or Grand Floridian. The theming of these just does not appeal to me at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter