Who has a greenhouse?

goofyman

DIS4EVER
well i dont have one yet, i could have had a small one this year, but im waiing till this winter. then ill be able to build a big one. it will attatch to the side of my garage and will be 12'x25'.
i cant wait to have it built.... it will be a pressure treated wood frame with polycarbonate siding.
So who out there has one? what kind is it?
-goofyman

We had a 10 x 12 sunroom/greenhouse with a very high ceiling in our last house. We had it built onto our house between the garage and the pool. I didn't use it as much as a greenhouse though. It got too hot. I put in a ceiling fan then an air conditioner for the summer months! If I'm ever tempted again I would build a cold frame outside for seed starting or buy a small greenhouse for inside in the basement with grow lights. Our present house is very bright and my houseplants are happy with the exposure so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter