Who Got Their Cruise Documents?

Sandiebean

Mouseketeer
Did you get your cruise documents yet? If so.. which ship and date are you on? I'm trying to figure out when they actually are sent. (Hey.. it amuses me, alright?) I'm on the April 25th Wonder.. no documents yet.

:D
Sandie

my wife and i are on the 3/23 seven day magic cruise (first timers), only one week to go! we received our docs about three weeks before the sailing date, which i think is pretty standard. hang in there!

counting down the days....:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

We're on the 3/23 only 7 days left!!We got our docs about 2 1/2 weeks b/f cruise date. It has all the papers that you fill out b/f boarding and it doesn't take long to fill them out.Have fun!!!!

It has your airline ticket (if doing Disney air),itinerary,room number, dinner seating assignment,luggage tags - 2 per person,transfer coupon,payment authorization form(for your charges on the ship),embarkation form,departure card, immigration form, cruise contract and terms and conditions pertaining to the cruise contract.Everything you need in order to board the ship is in the booklet. Each person gets a booklet. It's very self explanatory! Hope this helps!

We are on the April 18th Land/Sea and we haven't received our documents either..... Oh well, I'm sure they are worth the wait!:)

We are on the 7 day April 13 cruise. We received our documents last week. It was very exciting and after waiting for the cruise for close to a year, it feels like it is really going to happen!

April 7th Wonder received our Docs last week............They look like payment coupon books...............

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter