Who got their Crocs?

DsnyDrmr

My DH calls it OCD; I call it effective planning ;
For those who ordered from Shnoop.com the other day, did you get your Crocs yet? I just got mine in the mail--talk about fast! They are so comfy, what a great deal! Thanks to the OP!

They were $8, plus shipping. Mine came to $14.xx. They only had yellow and butter for colors and in limited sizes of each. I got the butter and love them--they remind me of Dijon mustard!.

DsnyDrmr said:
For those who ordered from Shnoop.com the other day, did you get your Crocs yet? I just got mine in the mail--talk about fast! They are so comfy, what a great deal! Thanks to the OP!

When did you order yours? I ordered mine Tuesday in the AM and it still says processing. Did you receive an email stating they had been shipped? Sorry, for all the questions...

I ordered mine on Monday. It would be great if they came today. I also ordered the jibbitz from Nordstroms so hopefully they'll come today too. :)

DsnyDrmr said:
They were $8, plus shipping. Mine came to $14.xx. They only had yellow and butter for colors and in limited sizes of each. I got the butter and love them--they remind me of Dijon mustard!.

That's a good price for the crocs, but ouch on the shipping. Like those weigh that much. Still a great price. (Yellow is ok for me, but that softened the blow) I have orange and a seafoamish color, (can't remember the real name of the color) and paid full price a few years back.

I got my two pair of butter Crocs today. I can't believe how fast they came. This is my first pair. I guess I'll have to plan a trip to WDW to use them :rotfl2: Thanks OP!!

That is fast! I can't remember what day i ordered mine, but I ordered 5 pair,and the shipping for all of them was less than $8 total- not bad at all!
In fact, that's downright cheap for shipping!

I ordered mine on Tuesday and they came today.

I've finally been Croc borged. My first pair and I have definitely been assimilated!

I ordered 2 pair last week from Dick's and haven't even gotten them yet!

Talk about fast! :goodvibes

Now where's the best place to find jibbitz?

Got mine!! I think I ordered Tuesday as well, late at night. I love them! I have Caymans now, in a size 10W/8M and got the Beach in 10/11 and they are a slight bit smaller than the Caymans, but still good. I ordered three pair BTW and shipping was just $7.40. I paid $31.40 for three pair total. Awesome deal!

I ordered mine on Tues and received them today. I have never had a pair before and I ordered the large I wear a 9 1/2 they feel big is that how they are supposed to be??? Sorry I have no idea...

I missed out on that one, could not sign into their site that day. I emailed them but they never got back to me in time.

I wear a ladies size 11 and the large size fits me fine, I'd think a 9.5 foot would feel a little big in a large.

Yes, they are supposed to feel big, that is the whole point really. No pressure points. As long as you aren't walking out of them. I also wear a 9 or 9.5 and that is the size I need...large, or 10W/8M in the Crocs

I wore mine right away to take a ride over to my Moms to deliver hers and they seem to be snugger than the ones I bought last month at Shoebuy anyone else notice this too??? Maybe me and my Mom just have fat feet though as she noticed it too.. wonder if they resized them? :woohoo:

I got a pair of Disney crocs yesterday. They are a 3M/5W and I normally wear a 6-1/2. I like them to feel secure though.

I ordered mine Tuesday and got them yesterday. Butter wouldn't usually be my first choice in color, but heck, at that price I'll take 'em.

kat3668 said:
I wore mine right away to take a ride over to my Moms to deliver hers and they seem to be snugger than the ones I bought last month at Shoebuy anyone else notice this too??? Maybe me and my Mom just have fat feet though as she noticed it too.. wonder if they resized them? :woohoo:

If you bought Caymans at Shoebuy, that is why. The Beach version are the snugger version of the Caymans...they are a slight bit narrower.

They are here! I've been crocked AND Shnooped! I'll have to check that site more often :).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter