~Who Got New Computers For Christmas??~

disneyworld!

<font color="87005b">Love, Peace & Mickey.....and
well, I did Dec 3rd. so I concider this my gift to myself!!! I got the imac G5 with the 20" screen!!! I am LOVIN it! I will be upgrading my memory to 2 x 512's this week and bluetooth! total wirless! and I can do pictures now and everything!!
so dish....what did you get?? have you used it yet, and you ya like it?? :badpc:

My DH offered to buy me a new notebook, but I didn't think it was a good time for us to buy one. Maybe next year. Congrats on yours.

We just ordered one from Dell tonight LOL. I am super happy too!! Our computer is 5 years old and has been dying a slow and painful death for almost a year now. With DH having online college and my *uhem* ebay habit, we need a reliable machine. I figure with all the money we have been putting towards repairs it will be cheaper to just get a new one. I got the 4 in 1 printer too. It has a fax machine, though I am not sure what I need one for...
I can't wait for it to hurry up and get here!

We got one for our daughter for Christmas A Dell with a flat panel monitor- she ran right upstairs and got it going... we'll see her in February! :rolleyes:

Not really a new computer, but I did get a new 19" flat panel monitor and a new XP operating system upgrade.

13yo old dd got the $199.00 "Black Friday" deal at Best Buy, an e-machine. Now I don't have to share my computer....YEA!!!!!!

My 5 year old got a new Dell for Christmas....I had it hooked up and running by 10am and she had her games loaded in and was playing them minutes later!

My DS got a new eMAc. We have always been PC people, but he is into graphics and did some research on it. It is the one he uses in high school also. It was a big, $$ gift, so we discussed it before Christmas and this is for his birthday in January also.

Karen

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter